Guild Tournament LvL 80-96 | WoM2 Forum

Guild Tournament LvL 80-96

Akitas

Community Manager

In this thread you can register on the high category (LvL 80-96) of the Guild Tournament !
You can find the rules and details about the tournament in this thread..

In order for your application to be valid, it must contain:
-Name of the Guild:
-Maximum of 6 player names that will be participating containing the LvL of the players as well.
-Name of replacements in case that players above are unable to join and their levels (max 5 replacements but can be less)

Have Fun,
The WoM Team

Guild Name: TheNubs
Leader: IDim
Main Team:
  • DimFarmer24I7 92lv
  • Insignia 96lv
  • ToneMaria 92lv
  • BettyBoop 96lv
  • Sheyne 92lv
  • Viriana 96lv
Replacements:

• Spacemann 96lv
  • Asriei 96lv

PS: I ll register even if you make for 1lvl ^^

Last edited:

Exe10

Board Star
So far i have to admit that this category does not look very good, weird since we have been spammed to make a category at the tournament for 80-96.
Sad, at least 2 more teams should have been created

What about 39?a 3v3 would bring 3-4 teams,and at 96 too..2 teams of 6=4 teams of 3
39lvl could be good aswel but it would end like this sadly.
Its not so easy to organize people, make teams and participate trust me.
Even if its good idea and i would play too, it would fail.

VFour

Board Legend
So far i have to admit that this category does not look very good, weird since we have been spammed to make a category at the tournament for 80-96.
Well, you should know that, everyone here complains about everything until they are given an opportunity do some something

cRevange

The problem is that there were, in all categories, only 6 man teams with full pvp eq. And the best players always build teams to win. So what should the other, lower guys, do?

Lexus47

Board Legend
The problem is that there were, in all categories, only 6 man teams with full pvp eq. And the best players always build teams to win. So what should the other, lower guys, do?
They should take part and enjoy the even despite the scores. Taking the shot is always more brave than not joining at all, besides it's just a game and I feel like a lot of players often forget about it.

Exe10

Board Star
i personally bought alch and items immidiately after tournament announcement that will be wasted later for a crap 96lvl farmer just to play this tournament but apparently rest people dont think like this.