What's new

Guild update pet peeve

Bob

Today the new guild update will be released, but is it worth the investment?

I appreciate the crew for trying to make guild lands more relevant, and I definitely see that happening after this new update, but It doesn’t really apply to my guild.

Most of chunjo with PvP is either CoL or Shadowz, my guild is in one of the best spots of chunjo but I only have 5 active friends in there that don’t PvP. How would investing in the potion maker benefit me?

The Yang in the guild might triple within a months time, but why does that matter if we can’t withdraw the Yang anyway?

So it seems like all the Yang made will be for upgrading the potion maker, okay great.. but still, how does this benefit me or my friends that donated materials early game?

And I know this sounds selfish or greedy, but at the start of the server I rushed for building materials / guild lands which were very expensive, and the first 3 weeks of having guild lands was totally useless for my guild because all the Yang made didn’t enter the guild Yang bank.

I’m trying hard to get 500/500/500 but is it even worth it ?

I also feel like I would get a lot of players requesting to be in my guild with a level15 account simply to benefit from the potion make

RealDrew

- CoL and Shadowz are the same thing, we only keep ShadowZ for the Guild Land... CoL is the main one.
- you need lv 30 to use pots
- you can use pots for PvM as well with your guild to get the full bonus - for Beta Bosses, Razador etc
- you'll get crafting materials from donations so it's not that hard to upgrade/craft potion makers, but it will take time

Also, they've just added this new feature, it can suffer many changes in the future.