What's new

Halloween 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think

Lead Developer
Staff member
where is the costumes in is? and can you make the dd maps not that much awful dark, it make famring boss/and metins pretty hard sinc ecan't see anything a bit far away
We can't only enable darkness for some areas, sorry. We will probably disable darkness in a while and only reenable it on Halloween's Eve, though.

Costumes will be there in a bit!

You are so impatient!
my friend maybe you are right but my expirience all this year tell me the oposite.I am waiting for a change at high level maps about a year + the high level pvp items most of them are wrong made (look bow-fan-2hand) and now this big event that should be to help players again help only low-middle level so i dont think i am really impatient

skillOking

my friend maybe you are right but my expirience all this year tell me the oposite.I am waiting for a change at high level maps about a year + the high level pvp items most of them are wrong made (look bow-fan-2hand) and now this big event that should be to help players again help only low-middle level so i dont think i am really impatient
You are so impatient, you are not even using proper punctuation nor proper english at all.

Also you can kill the Pumpkin Metins on the lower tier maps - which i asked earlier, please read and think before you ask!

You are so impatient, you are not even using proper punctuation nor proper english at all.

Also you can kill the Pumpkin Metins on the lower tier maps - which i asked earlier, please read and think before you ask!
my friend i dont have master at english language first of all and i dont really care to do.second i read the event i saw the event ingame and i realize once more that high level are out yes i will go and search pum with all the server at low level maps tell my that i cry but its truth i am playing this server 2 years and i can say clearly that they do nothing about high level its like they dont care so i will left the server like many others and if someday they decided to care about high levels maybe i will back gl hf with the event boyzz

skillOking

my friend i dont have master at english language first of all and i dont really care to do.second i read the event i saw the event ingame and i realize once more that high level are out yes i will go and search pum with all the server at low level maps tell my that i cry but its truth i am playing this server 2 years and i can say clearly that they do nothing about high level its like they dont care so i will left the server like many others and if someday they decided to care about high levels maybe i will back gl hf with the event boyzz
We all see that you are not a "master" - but you "dont really care" - you are the worst! You say that high levels do not profit from this event? Well why do you think that? All you do is cry and assume but proof nothing! "I am playing this server 2 years" - According to your registration date you have not even been for one and a half year (Roughly one year, three months and 28 days to be precise): http://imgur.com/a/aKI2K. You can not say anything for anyone else except yourself. You have no right to speak for anyone else - therefore you might think they do not do anything for YOU! The team has changed alot the last year, balancing, new pvp-weapons, alchemy-rework. You are just not capable of realising this. So instead of saying that you leave - why don't you actually leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.