HIGHER DAMAGE | WoM2 Forum

HIGHER DAMAGE

igochecar

Hello im 75 wep sura, im farming in red forest, but the problem is, my damage, i have 1.5k normal hit and 3 with crit
I do have around 125-130 int,
G9 ench blade,
Poison+9 with 35 avg and +5 stones,
And i still use warhorse, i dont have soul crystal earrings yet, and i dont use any of the potions.
Can someone tell me whats the most important thing for higher dmg on metins.
Thanks.

VFour

Board Legend
Hello im 75 wep sura, im farming in red forest, but the problem is, my damage, i have 1.5k normal hit and 3 with crit
I do have around 125-130 int,
G9 ench blade,
Poison+9 with 35 avg and +5 stones,
And i still use warhorse, i dont have soul crystal earrings yet, and i dont use any of the potions.
Can someone tell me whats the most important thing for higher dmg on metins.
Thanks.
Get military to start

TrapWHre

Get a pet mount, makes a tremendous difference. It doesn't take long to get it to 90, 100 is a bit more ambitious, 90 to 100 took me 5hours, but all doable.
Getting it to 10 aggression maybe costs 200-300kk, but it'll boost your damage heavily. Pet mount gives you the biggest boost in relation to costs.
Tiger Bracelet (unsure if it affects regular hits though) but it's 5-10kk lasts 2hrs.
Get max crit and max pierce. Heaven's tear bracelet & necklace, put sockets in it with diamonds and then Heaven's tear. The sockets give you an additional 4(?)% crit & 8% pierce.
Marry a dragon force shaman and buff yourself for crit. Use blue liquids or regular potions (+50 attack value for 3min), can craft them at the NPC to the left of the alchemist.
Use Vitality stones 10-15, boost all character stats by 10-15% for 2hrs. Cost is 5-15kk.
Get gear with full int, again, socket if possible (Heaven's tear earrings, socket for additional int). Equip max int gear, use enchanted blade etc, then switch to str gear (ebony earrings or soul crystal if you can afford them).
Buy a 200 stack of Green Potion(L) - 25kk.
30-50 attack value in armor.

OGlZeusl

i struggled with that my self as a sura compared to the dmg the warrior does.
There are some levels of difficulty and by difficulty i mean expense
Lvl1 Equipment
Buy king fisher shoes which give 24av or buy the epic version which give 48av.(if you find buy some with attack speed aswell)
50av on the armour is a must too.
As mention above get int eq and then switch to yours.
Make leadership P at your mage as it can give 70 or 80 av aswell
Having max crit at 100% and also alot of pierce and attack speed from shoes / helm
Ofcourse as mentioned get sce , worst you can buy are 1.5kkk but its a must . Thats from eq
Level 2 Mounts, Pets and Pushes
Mount is the most important though as it gives at most 315av and make huge diferrence.
You can use small pushes like blue liquid 30-70av which alot of players sell a stack of them for medium price.
Also Vitality Stone , Tiger Earrings 200av (50kk price) maybe not so much worth. Pet from itemshop with 5% mob
Level 3 Alchemy
Or some cl1 ruby with avg dmg and av
Thats what comes to my mind atm, hope it helps

Ofcourse i assume you have biology done till lvl 70