Horse skins on the basis of mount skins | WoM2 Forum

Horse skins on the basis of mount skins

Are horse skins something WoM needs?

• Yes

• No

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.

Aubury

Suggestion: Add the possibility to equip existing mount skins (Camel, Easter Rabbit, Cerberus, etc) for normal/armed/military horses.

Since it's become public knowledge that a mount skin inventory in the future it will be viable to own up to 3 pets/mounts, there's possible merit in adding the same option for horses as well.

Why?
  • To bring another layer of cosmetics for levels until 40, once mounts become available.
  • Boost sales of mounts, and by extension, Dragon Coins, even if by a small percentage. Most of the playerbase is concentrated above level 40, hence this suggestion would be of value to a minority of players.

Is this something you'd like to see or would use? Particularly interested in hearing PACI's and Steven's thoughts on the matter, however any feedback is appreciated.

Last edited:

TheGift

Board Star
As far as I know, wom used to have horse skins at one point. I don't want the horses to look like the pets, but I'd like some horse skins, for example you could have a horse skin available in IS, since Halloween is coming, that would make your horse look more "pumpkinesque" :joy: