What's new

Hourglass' Sand (1h) drop at lvl 105

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxic

Since the last maintenance there's 0 drop of 1h hourglass at level 105.
I have roughly 10-12h of farming with glove on in different maps and ways (DD metins, Gautama in the leveling up spot, Thunder in the leveling up spot, HL2 in the room under Aqua Dragon's room) with 0 hourglass drop, with 40% drop from items, IM Glove and 1h Glove.
Please check the drop as this is ridiculous, and before the maintenance you'd drop on average 1-2 every 1,5 hours of metin farming and 1 every 15 to 25 minutes in level up spots.

SairusHunt

Adding Hwang, DT and spider dungeon, can confirm, 40% eq, IM and 1h gloves, dropped 1 hourglass sand in 10h farming since maintenance. Before got ~7 pieces in 4 hours of farming

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

i guess this behavior is related to the latest change as you can see in patch notes: "Added hourglass(1h) at mobs from Category 1 (Level 1)"
However there are for sure some easy mobs that belong to the mentioned category. However, I forwarded your report to the team so in can be checked.

Regards

Snake

Game Designer
Staff member
Game Designer
Morning guys!

Added the hourglass drop for category 1 mobs, but my attempt at balance this addition might've thrown a wrench in your Battle Pass plans. No worries, though—I'm cranking up the hourglass count and throw in some festive drops for good measure for the next update.

Thanks for hanging in there, and my bad for any inconvenience,
Snake!

Status
Not open for further replies.