What's new

How can i make money on this server?

SpXw

Im a level 50 sura, i have a lvl 45 buff, and i deal around 700-800 dmg in metin stones, my question is, how am i supposed to make any gold on this server? Just by teleporting my buff and selling weapons? Cause i farmed metins lvl 45-50-55, they all had bad drop, i barely get 1-2 bonus changers every 1 hour. Even chaos fragments dont drop often, and dont get me started on how annoying is to roam the map to find one metin stone. The only time i can farm is after midnight server time.

Look, i’ll be real, i have time to play and i think other people have too, but the majority of players are not teenagers anymore to be able to sit in the front of the computer for 8 hours a day and farm items worth less than 20kk in 8 hours. Your server barely has 2 months and it has only 2k or less players online. That’s bad. So i am asking another question, why should i keep investing my time on it, if other people won’t and you cant feel rewarded for it? Is it normal to need to farm about a week(minimum 6-7 hours a day) for a ee+9 with 20 drop item? Btw, when i said drop is bad, i was using im, and the 3 hours thief glove. Server is clearly lacking better spawns.
Also, because all the people i mentioned, the ones that have jobs and can play in the evening, open their pc to find nothing and just roam maps, or start farming ork tooth or cursed books for a a bit. I understand the server concept is pvm hard, but content in game is too limited and you can’t see any progress which we all know what it will lead to.

RXD

We have some kind of toxic environment here on the server, no one will answer you because: "If he leaves, we have one less guy, who is not making it anyway, blocking metin stones."

It's not being made easy for us players right now.

Now:

I will never understand players who ask others how to make money. There is a lot of information that the more people know, the more other people who had this information in the first place will earn less.

I have an interest in not openly communicating my farm methods, how else am I going to keep making ** kk - **kk an hour at lvl **? If everyone knows i mean...

No offence but 95% are noobs who think it's enough to click stones and get endgame fast. They do not think.

Why did you lvl up in the first place with that dmg? Why are you farming without any plan? Did you check the market, prizes? Are you selling items same price as everyone?

You just have to start asking yourself some questions about why some do it better and some do it worse.

SpXw

Bro, im not even complaining about my dmg, i prefer to kill a stone a bit harder than not find any at all at low lvl lol. You didnt give any advice, just started dissing me. Wtf is this ****. Some make it better, some worse, that’s why everyone is complaining

Last edited:

Zaton

At this point you might consider investing in a new character. Maybe a lv 35 body warrior and farm map2.
I say that, because you usually need to be a lower lv than the stones to drop the most. Also you need max drop chance (40% eq, 50% itemshop, 50% glove).
The problem you have right now is that you should farm lv 65 metins at your lv, but you aren't nearly prepared for that with 800 dmg.
Maybe consider going fishing. Maybe try mining. Not gonna lie bro, one of the worst things is to lv up and not beeing prepared for the content at that lv.

Best of luck to you.

Kuzman

If you're going to stay sub red forest being a warrior is the best idea. Otherwise, to answer your question directly, it's quite simple considering your current damage.
Farm stones, sell everything, buy better gear, farm some more, sell EVERYTHING again, buy better gear, and so on.
Why do I repeat "everything"? Because EVERYTHING has a price. From upgrades to blesses and so on. Once you get better gear, you can do better content, make more and suddenly you go from making 50kk in a full day to 150-200. Do bosses, do some DTs, make some items, sell them, farm treasure maps.
There's so much to do for low level players currently.

Vore

I dont know if this helps or not but, i make good money just selling green switchers, but im most likely apart of those "95% of players" has RXD stated.

sie777

bro, i have main 60+ and little farmer. I do in 20 mins 6kk so idk where is the problem? Also, like RXD, i wont share my farming style. So try to make little farmer and farm something what people need.

Dazzler

I think the best way to make money is to upgrade. The rates at the guild blacksmith is pretty good and you can use the compass on +8/+9. Today I bought two 61 shields +7 for 60kk and made one of them +9 which is 400kk.

Ebony earrings
48/54 armors
61 shields
heavens accessories

All of them are cheap you can buy them +5/+6/+7 and then upgrade them.

RXD

Bro, im not even complaining about my dmg, i prefer to kill a stone a bit harder than not find any at all at low lvl lol. You didnt give any advice, just started dissing me. Wtf is this ****. Some make it better, some worse, that’s why everyone is complaining

If you feel addressed or offended, well I apologize.

If you feel like that wasn't advice, then there's nothing I can do about it.

The others gave very good advice to this point. Just stick to them.

Eclipse

We have some kind of toxic environment here on the server, no one will answer you because: "If he leaves, we have one less guy, who is not making it anyway, blocking metin stones."

It's not being made easy for us players right now.

Now:

I will never understand players who ask others how to make money. There is a lot of information that the more people know, the more other people who had this information in the first place will earn less.

I have an interest in not openly communicating my farm methods, how else am I going to keep making ** kk - **kk an hour at lvl **? If everyone knows i mean...

No offence but 95% are noobs who think it's enough to click stones and get endgame fast. They do not think.

Why did you lvl up in the first place with that dmg? Why are you farming without any plan? Did you check the market, prizes? Are you selling items same price as everyone?

You just have to start asking yourself some questions about why some do it better and some do it worse.

He asked clearly advices to how make some yang/strategies
He didn't create a topic to hear opinions/statements not concerned about his question

He doesn't give a f*** if you won't understand who ask questions like that
He didn't ask and he didn't stated that he thinks that the income comes from stones and stop

If you don't want to share your strategies to make yang, your business, but really, chill your brain and decrease your stress

RXD

He asked clearly advices to how make some yang/strategies
He didn't create a topic to hear opinions/statements not concerned about his question

He doesn't give a f*** if you won't understand who ask questions like that
He didn't ask and he didn't stated that he thinks that the income comes from stones and stop

If you don't want to share your strategies to make yang, your business, but really, chill your brain and decrease your stress

Thank you for creating extra beef for nothing.