What's new

its really hard to use liquid always

it is very clear from the beta bosses and the gathering system is not enough. there is very little liquid and plant in the markets and this is proof
also produced liquid can be really low rates for example 8 crit 2 min) its already hard to produce and you get 8 crit 2 min and you would dissapponited at all right ?
i know its not okey always use good liquids in the bosses or etc. but at least we could use something at every run. now its not worth to use it at all i think because its cost too much.
there are many ways to solve this problem. my suggestions:
craft costs reduce
crafted liquids should not be too low ratio and too little duration etc. 30 att volue 2 min bluq liquid.
like in old wom chaos metin stones could be an important source of plant

Toxic

Big +1 craft cost is too high to get 30 attack value for 2 minutes XD
I'd honestly like both a cost reduction and an elimination of the weakest bonus - at least from blue liquid because there's just too many... 30 50 70 90 120..

Last edited:

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

as far as i know plenty of herbs are out there on the market to be bought, for those that can not/do not want to gather herbs in enough quantities to craft some decent amount liquids for every day or rarer use. Not saying this to provoke you but everyone have different play style, different priorities, not everyone focus on the same things as you. As it seems some people do have patience and time to gather a lot of herbs.

Regards

Hello,

as far as i know plenty of herbs are out there on the market to be bought, for those that can not/do not want to gather herbs in enough quantities to craft some decent amount liquids for every day or rarer use. Not saying this to provoke you but everyone have different play style, different priorities, not everyone focus on the same things as you. As it seems some people do have patience and time to gather a lot of herbs.

Regards
the reason why there are so many herbs in the markets is because players don't craft liquid. there are also not many herbs. if a player wants to use the best liquids, he will probably buy herbs from all the markets, but he still won't have enough good liquids. it is never profitable for low farms to produce liquid. that's why they only put herbs from battle pass missions in their shops. nobody plays gathering because they like it.

The cost of crafting 10 of these useless liquids is about 100kk. I have crafted 3 times and the results are like this. that's the joke :)

Attachments

• resim_2024-04-09_133820090.png
    resim_2024-04-09_133820090.png
    33.8 KB · Views: 14
  • resim_2024-04-09_133830009.png
    resim_2024-04-09_133830009.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 14
  • resim_2024-04-09_133839178.png
    resim_2024-04-09_133839178.png
    38.2 KB · Views: 14

darwizzy

first of all there are too many variations of liquids, if you were to craft blue liquid on mass you would need more than half of one inventory to store it which is disgusting every way you look at it, best option for pvm are the water from baek go, i made this suggestion a while back, just delete the liquid all togheter, add the 2 nectars (normal and +), we can either buy them with yang like on the old server or we can buy them with flowers (they would be expensive of course but at least we know we don't pay a lot for something useless and also we dont need 3 inventories to store our liquids)

Reactions: TVA
Hello,

Regards
1712677005404.png1712677020255.png1712677031021.png :)