What's new

Important! - Warehouse Expansion

Essence

Administrator
Staff member
Dear players,

This is an important message for each of you, so please read carefully. Please keep in mind that the start of the server provided you with a Warehouse Expansion (from 3 storage inventories to 5 storage inventories). This perk will end when the time expires (in cca. 2 days). You were not supposed to have 5 storages from the start, and you'll have the Storage Expansion item in the Item Mall after the next maintenance.
Please move the items from the last 2 storage inventories somewhere else to avoid any potential issues if you don’t intend to extend it.

Warm wishes,
Essence.

Last edited:

Essence

Administrator
Staff member
Hello guys,

About the storage expansion, the intention was to increase the normal storage from 1 to 3 , and the expansion to have 3+2 (which is more than you would normally get). You receiving the 5 storage inventories was supposed to be a perk of Storage Expansion (IM), but we’ve noticed it was set by default.

You can read a statement I made about it at the opening of the server and how I mentioned the 5 inventories can be purchased from the Item Mall only: https://global.wom2.org/board/threads/extra-inventory-in-game.20/#post-75

We’re not trying to strip you from perks, but fix an issue and communicate it to you in advance to avoid any potential losses.

I hope that clarifies the situation,
Essence.

Last edited: