info :) to my friends and the wom team | WoM2 Forum

info :) to my friends and the wom team

mentaka

your in my guild lerned alot from your forums maybe just take some time off come back if you can good luck in real life .....

Crackmen

Board Legend
ty to all you guys,and mentaka i won'T come back :) had enough fun. here :)

caileen, only in forum...you will see me, ingame i gave my accounts with email away :) so i can't come back.. and start with level 1 i would never do again play from zero :)

AirMax47

You can come back when ever you feel like....
You are welcomed every time bro
And if u are coming back.. you will have your Accounts.
So get ur ass here :3

Zwierz9

Board Star
I QUIT WITH METIN2 ( this time for real )

ALL ACCOUNTS THAT BELONG TO CRACKMEN ARE NOW USED BY MY GUILDMATE'S ( if they dont change name, dont pm , it's not me ^^ )
- FAREWELL TO ALL PLAYERS/GMS/TEAM FROM SERVER, to all who made me fun and enjoy this game in the last 2 year's.

gone but not forgot, will remember all funny times with my friends and gm's ( keep do your good job ), list to long to write all name's, so i write only guild name's

lets start with
hope
divines
tugaunion
elitenoobs
redskins
sultans
the guild from regelberii & tasky
HeLLhoLe <-- ( guild from me and 2 friends )
HighLight

if i forgot somebody, sry, but you know i <3 u :)

thx for your patience and your help always @Akitas @Alea @Tauriel @Kados @Venessia @Hakim @ivyaert, @Nestor @Volmatik @Rodie
and the gm's who changed to ro server @Ania , gm who left us @Antarem @Pepito

and thx for the dev team who is bringing always good update's

<3
GL man.

Undacava

I QUIT WITH METIN2 ( this time for real )

ALL ACCOUNTS THAT BELONG TO CRACKMEN ARE NOW USED BY MY GUILDMATE'S ( if they dont change name, dont pm , it's not me ^^ )
- FAREWELL TO ALL PLAYERS/GMS/TEAM FROM SERVER, to all who made me fun and enjoy this game in the last 2 year's.

gone but not forgot, will remember all funny times with my friends and gm's ( keep do your good job ), list to long to write all name's, so i write only guild name's

lets start with
hope
divines
tugaunion
elitenoobs
redskins
sultans
the guild from regelberii & tasky
HeLLhoLe <-- ( guild from me and 2 friends )
HighLight

if i forgot somebody, sry, but you know i <3 u :)

thx for your patience and your help always @Akitas @Alea @Tauriel @Kados @Venessia @Hakim @ivyaert, @Nestor @Volmatik @Rodie
and the gm's who changed to ro server @Ania , gm who left us @Antarem @Pepito

and thx for the dev team who is bringing always good update's

<3
goodbye bro, thx for bringing me on this server in the past :D I leav very soon aswell, see ya buddy
ShootingSt4r