info :) to my friends and the wom team | Page 2 | WoM2 Forum

info :) to my friends and the wom team

Crackmen

Board Legend
Probably a few of my old friends who are left maybe recognized that I didn't play anymore neither was active in forum

The truth is, I'm just done wasting life time for pixels, but I will NEVER deny that I met a lot friendly and good people and had ton of fun here in wom, (best metin Server, if I would ever sit again and play any mmorpgs, I would choose wom again)

Katsoko is a noob, same for xbeats aka lyumcrapi <3

Airmax47, if you had the pleasure to game with him, you should be happy, most friendly and nicest player you could meet

Damn, wish I could meet all the players (and wom team members too) i had fun here in real life too

My story ends with comment nr 4500#

Saraba da, my friends.

WhoKnows

Board Star
Probably a few of my old friends who are left maybe recognized that I didn't play anymore neither was active in forum

The truth is, I'm just done wasting life time for pixels, but I will NEVER deny that I met a lot friendly and good people and had ton of fun here in wom, (best metin Server, if I would ever sit again and play any mmorpgs, I would choose wom again)

Airmax47, if you had the pleasure to game with him, you should be happy, most friendly and nicest player you could meet

Damn, wish I could meet all the players (and wom team members too) i had fun here in real life too

Saraba da, my friends.
This is sad :(( Best of luck to you crackmen

xLyumi

Board Star
lov

Saraba da, my friends.
love u brother <3

Katsoko

Saraba da, my friends.
nr#4500 comments on this forum, bro you finally made it !
best of luck dude in the future, love from Katsoko to you, Gaylord Habibi<3