What's new

insane debacle/fiasco of the server

SairusHunt

Apparently accounts are back to unbanned state and as usual everything will keep going on as normally as if nothing happened:) but ofc better no compensation than having to have another 3 maintenances because something went wrong with implementing that compensation :kekw:

Last edited:

Drobecek

Well, even though I think it is obvious what they should do let us not just hate and try to give constructive feedback:

The server has many players so the income should be quite high so they can afford to make improvements fast
the game is mostly fun but not everything is bright and there are some problems

We all get that they are just humans and can't be here 24/7 everyone..... but this can be simply solved by hiring more people- at a server with so many players there should be at least 1 GM in the game basically all the time, also there should be more discord moderators I think..... support via email is not a good idea... I know mentioning other servers shouldn't be done but I have to.... the support system should be similar to Aeldra's - simply on the main page you log in and create a ticket select a category of the problem ( so the right team member can work on it) and when it gets answered you should be noticed in-game via message....... maintenance should be (if possible) planed and announced hours before at best early morning or late evening.....