What's new

Is it worth to start this server from now ?

Cluubbi

Hello,

I want to have your opinion that is it worth to start this server now from 0? are balanced low / mid lvl's ?

Thx

Sheen

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Hello Cluubbi!

Of course it's worth starting. Every new player who registers using the special referral link will receive lots of goodies.
Additionally, the market is adapted to new players. Among other, many things like Green Bonus Changer / Poly Marbles etc are at a good price, so it shouldn't be a problem for you to get better starting equipment. A special Christmas Event ☃️ will also be coming to the server soon! In my opinion, this is the perfect time to start your adventure...

but I won't pressure you. You have to try it yourself and decide if it's worth it!

Have a nice day
Sheen.

Cluubbi

Hello Cluubbi!

Of course it's worth starting. Every new player who registers using the special referral link will receive lots of goodies.
Additionally, the market is adapted to new players. Among other, many things like Green Bonus Changer / Poly Marbles etc are at a good price, so it shouldn't be a problem for you to get better starting equipment. A special Christmas Event ☃️ will also be coming to the server soon! In my opinion, this is the perfect time to start your adventure...

but I won't pressure you. You have to try it yourself and decide if it's worth it!

Have a nice day
Sheen.
where is the refferal link ? or code , i dont see it in discord

Sheen

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
where is the refferal link ? or code , i dont see it in discord
A special link that gives you extra in-game items after registration.
https://wom.promo/discord

Follow the link and proceed to registration.
After creating your account, log in to the game and open the itemshop storage.

You can find it on discord in the #library tab.
Each of our promoters also has such a code. If you want to support one of them, you can ask for their promotional code and sign up using it.

Last edited: