What's new

ALCHEMY TIME

Zenoheld

As we remember from the old wom2, alchemy timer reset was a pain in the ass, and now we don't even have the item mall item that resets the alchemy time and need to use time extract stuff to reset the timer. And it is just not worth it. If i have alchemy, i should be able to use it without fearing about the time. I suggest making it easier to reset the time.

Zenoheld

@Essence Please understand the players, i want to use all kinds of alchemy but it is just impossible to reset their times! No player can afford to give 30kk for each 6 alchemy, I made a cl3 ruby and i want to wear diamond and jade as well but it is just not going to happen because alchemy timers are god damn expensive. They have 8 hours of time and if you are a player who spends a lot of time already, they just die in 1.5 days max. How i am supposed to pay 240kk every 1.5 days? I mean i could but then what is the point of using them??

Itachi

@Essence Please understand the players, i want to use all kinds of alchemy but it is just impossible to reset their times! No player can afford to give 30kk for each 6 alchemy, I made a cl3 ruby and i want to wear diamond and jade as well but it is just not going to happen because alchemy timers are god damn expensive. They have 8 hours of time and if you are a player who spends a lot of time already, they just die in 1.5 days max. How i am supposed to pay 240kk every 1.5 days? I mean i could but then what is the point of using them??
Totally agree, at this point in the game you have no reason to use alchemy other than ruby. This is also a reason why alchemy has decreased in price and will probably decrease further.

Bubby

+1. Alchemy should get 24h like its on every server not 8h... At first i though its just a bug and u gonna fix it asap..