Item Shop Changes - Payment methods equalization | WoM2 Forum

Item Shop Changes - Payment methods equalization

Argus

Community Manager
Staff member

Dear players,
After gathering enough feedback from players and monitoring over a few months, the impact a low number of DC buyers have to the server (small quantity of in-game Vouchers and low income), we decided to perform an experiment from 1st October 2020 to 31st of October 2020.

It consists of...

- the equalization of Payment Methods and the slight boost of the DC amounts

Example:
PaySafe Card +10,49% DC
Old Prices
New Prices
181DC => 5EUR​
200DC => 5EUR​
380DC => 10EUR​
420DC => 10EUR​
570DC => 15EUR​
630DC => 15EUR​
760DC => 20EUR​
840DC => 20EUR​
995DC => 25EUR​
1050DC => 25EUR​
2081DC => 50EUR​
2200DC => 50EUR​
4344DC => 100EUR​
4600DC => 100EUR​

xSolla +100% DC
Old Prices
New Prices
100DC => 5EUR​
200DC => 5EUR​
210DC => 10EUR​
420DC => 10EUR​
550DC => 25EUR​
1050DC => 25EUR​
1150DC => 50EUR​
2200DC => 50EUR​

- Lowering the DC amount received from voting => 8DC to 5DC

A warm one and a cold one. The reason why we're doing this is our concern about the huge quantity of DC received from v4c, which not a surprise for us, but it doesn't go in the market. They're usually stacked on inactive accounts that are still voting daily.
To give you a little insight, we're giving daily about 4000DC (or 120.000DC per month).

...this is all for now, but not quite.
You might see some changes in Item Shop over the next few weeks.

And again, keep in mind that this is only an experiment and we'll stop it, if in the process, it will produce more harm than benefit.

The thread will remain opened as long as we can have a constructive and on-point discussion.

With respect,
The WoM2 Team.

Last edited:

Midorina

I don't like the decrease in vote rewards. Increasing the amount of DCs we get from purchases does encourage people to buy DCs, however, decreasing the vote rewards does nothing but hurt F2P players. I think this change should be rethought.

Trading

Legendary Promoter
didnt i suggested that like a few weeks ago ?! and you said u wont change the prices?? thanks for the lie...

ah good update, finally i can cash with paypal and dont have to buy yin and pay fee

Swi

Board Star
didnt i suggested that like a few weeks ago ?! and you said u wont change the prices?? thanks for the lie...

ah good update, finally i can cash with paypal and dont have to buy yin and pay fee
We suggested this few months ago and Volmatik told us to go **** ourselves and nothing will be changed.

Clairmont

Promotion Manager
Staff member

No, it was suggested 5 months ago.
The situation is not changed anyway. XSolla still has the same huge taxes, but we decided to give it a try this way.
If it will be a benefic change or not, remains to be seen.
It's an experiment that involves all of us, that's why we wanted to make it transparent and with your helpful (sometimes :tongue: ) feedback.

Aubury

And a question from me:
What would you like to see in Itemshop and we don't have yet?
More costumes and hairstyles.

There are static costumes in the itemshop available 365 days a year and they haven't changed much throughout time. Nemere Costume, Samurai Armors, Desert Costumes, etc. Perhaps there's a possibility to reap some extra profit by adding a couple more costumes to this section.

As for event costumes (Easter, Halloween, etc), it would be nice if there were more options available. Skins are a great way to make money, granted they suit the community's tastes. Remember the time when the community could vote for costumes dropped from the Summer Boxes? This same practice could be applied to the introduction of new costumes into the game. Give players several options to choose from and implement them according to voting results. This way, instead of adding many sets, the team can reduce them to just a pair. This is done because finding bug-less costumes is a difficult task. Additionally, buying costumes from independent designers also costs money, so it would also act as a way to sieve out the costumes that the playerbase would rather not see, leaving room for the most profitable pieces.

Aky420

More costumes and hairstyles.

There are static costumes in the itemshop available 365 days a year and they haven't changed much throughout time. Nemere Costume, Samurai Armors, Desert Costumes, etc. Perhaps there's a possibility to reap some extra profit by adding a couple more costumes to this section.

As for event costumes (Easter, Halloween, etc), it would be nice if there were more options available. Skins are a great way to make money, granted they suit the community's tastes. Remember the time when the community could vote for costumes dropped from the Summer Boxes? This same practice could be applied to the introduction of new costumes into the game. Give players several options to choose from and implement them according to voting results. This way, instead of adding many sets, the team can reduce them to just a pair. This is done because finding bug-less costumes is a difficult task. Additionally, buying costumes from independent designers also costs money, so it would also act as a way to sieve out the costumes that the playerbase would rather not see, leaving room for the most profitable pieces.
Please don't add old costumes you've specifically said you won't add again tho @Clairmont