Item Shop Changes - Payment methods equalization | Page 2 | WoM2 Forum

Item Shop Changes - Payment methods equalization

Rosenbloom

They're usually stacked on inactive accounts that are still voting daily.
You make it sound like something bad. Is it bad that I vote and pretty much help the server daily even if I don't play? As long as those coins on inactive accounts are not used, the server is basically gaining popularity without giving something in return because, as you said, they don't go in the market.

I might have understood this wrong, but from what you said, voting when you're not playing is bad so we decided to lower the amount received from voting.

Clairmont

Promotion Manager
Staff member
the server is basically gaining popularity
Which is unfortunately not. The "popularity" gained from toplists is usually close to 0.
Nowadays players don't use toplists to see which is the best server or the most popular one.

And yes, I also find quite wrong to give monthly around 120k DCs which have no real benefit to the server.

Rosenbloom

Which is unfortunately not. The "popularity" gained from toplists is usually close to 0.
Nowadays players don't use toplists to see which is the best server or the most popular one.

And yes, I also find quite wrong to give monthly around 120k DCs which have no real benefit to the server.
Then why new servers keep on paying to be on top on those toplists?
Players do use them - returning players (because it's not all about the veterans) use all the toplists available when choosing a new server or when deciding to switch from one that they picked up and sucked. I find it extremely hard to believe that those toplist websites stay active with no reason whatsoever...

You give monthly 120k DC that have no benefit to the server. Well, they do have - they keep players connected with it, players that hopefully will make a return. Decreasing the number of coins will simply make those inactive players not vote anymore and eventually forget about the server.

I don't know things about your bounce rate anymore, but I am almost certain that the number of monthly returning players is bigger than the number of new players. Most of the time, new players don't even vote until they're told about the Mall Glove or such.

So, I'm sorry to disagree, but the voting system does have its benefits even if you think they're null. Moreover, given the limited things that you can buy with DC and how the rest of the items are locked behind a MC wall, I think that, as it was mentioned before, a F2P player will have things harder from now on.

You listened to the players throughout the years and made the game easier but you never touched the amount received from voting, and let's remember how much you got bugged when the 5dc option wasn't working. Instead of rounding up such reasons, just tell us that players would rather buy Yin and then buy DC vouchers and use on items instead of topping up DCs with real money.

Edit: If it's close to 0, then just give the players 5DC as a daily login bonus (I know that this breaks the point of what I said above in terms of keeping players connected, but it is the short conclusion to your arguments).

Last edited:

Roby1201

And a question from me:
What would you like to see in Itemshop and we don't have yet?
Adaugati timp extra pentru shop ( fara skin) , adaugati costume/freze la extra pret ( DC ) , adaugati skinuri noi pentru pet, chiar si skin pentru arma. Si ce parere aveti despre adaugarea esarfelor pe server?

IDemonI

Board Star
Adaugati timp extra pentru shop ( fara skin) , adaugati costume/freze la extra pret ( DC ) , adaugati skinuri noi pentru pet, chiar si skin pentru arma. Si ce parere aveti despre adaugarea esarfelor pe server?
Since we are not allowed to speak romanian here: there is extra time for shop, hourglass sand. Idk what new skins could they add for pets. And for weapons yea ofc i agree

greyback

Maybe you guys should implement another system like Vote4Buff,if voting for DC doing more harm than good,use that to your advantage.I even still think 5dc is much to give for free,remember the old days;
1 + 2 DC from voting,10 days voting for just a glove XD

Trading

Legendary Promoter
And a question from me:
What would you like to see in Itemshop and we don't have yet?
Some Ideas from me:
- Weapon/Armour Projection (thats what i want since years xD)
- New Costume for Sure, im tired of the same...
- Some generell price fixes, stuff that is ingame worthless needs to be lower in IS too
- Keep the Monday-Sale going pls, i like it (but maybe reduce price for 50% ^^)
- some more Happy Hours
- Different Boxes with Themes like Nemere Box: Haste Potion + Pet + Ring + Palm of Critical (for every run and the stuff is not tradable then) <-- my fave Idea

GStark

Mmm i don't think that the people that are complaining about F2P understand how much it sucks being one hhaha 240 DC are nothing, sure is better than nothing especially when it comes to the basic stuff but as you start to lvl up it falls short tbh.

Personally i would leave it as 8 per day but if it must go down to 5 then so be it, but i don't think 8 per day is crazy

riakun

For the last month the only activity i had in this game was reading books and voting.Stacking this currency is the only thing that kept me from forgetting about this game.
When i started to play on this server i liked the fact that you can get DC items by voting.
Now, taking into considerations the small population, the lack of cosmetics on this server, the lack of fast paced gameplay that you can find on basically any other private server and now this discrepancy between the paying and non paying players, i am inclined to leave this server for good.

This is my experience and i think there are a lot of other players who are just like me, stacking currency for the time when they feel like playing again.
I hope they don't get to the same conclusions i got.