Item Shop Changes - Payment methods equalization | Page 3 | WoM2 Forum

Item Shop Changes - Payment methods equalization

Yannis

For the last month the only activity i had in this game was reading books and voting.Stacking this currency is the only thing that kept me from forgetting about this game.
When i started to play on this server i liked the fact that you can get DC items by voting.
Now, taking into considerations the small population, the lack of cosmetics on this server, the lack of fast paced gameplay that you can find on basically any other private server and now this discrepancy between the paying and non paying players, i am inclined to leave this server for good.

This is my experience and i think there are a lot of other players who are just like me, stacking currency for the time when they feel like playing again.
I hope they don't get to the same conclusions i got.
the population is growing, stuff doesn't get added in the itemshop overnight, 3DC isn't that big of a deal, I remember a time when you'd get 3dc per day and no one complained about it. Stay, bro, it's still worth it.

Rosenbloom

I remember a time when you'd get 3dc per day and no one complained about it.
Because there is (and was) nothing much that you could buy from the shop anyway. The only reason people stack DC while being inactive is to save for limited cosmetics when an event pops. The issue is not the amount of DC given via vote, the issue is that the team wants to stop these people from stacking DC, selling them during an event, thus preventing people that need DC to topup with real money.
It's just as easy as that.

For a set and stable player within the game, DC and DC vouchers are pretty much worthless. The only things they can buy are washed out item store cosmetics (and the potential keys and so on - but who buys keys if they play on a regular basis?).
Tbh I couldn't care less about the amount of coins rewarded, given that I'm not an active player, but that's just a strategy to promote the topup of DC and keep f2p players in check (a.k.a those players that don't play regularly and the first thing they aim for is a costume from itemshop, at least until they learn how to make yin).

At the moment you need 43 days worth of voting to buy a 30 day Will of Power Ring - don't you think that's quite balanced?
3 coins per day would make that jump to 116 days? What would that mean - well, you can figure it yourself, no f2p player is gonna stay f2p if they want to boost themselves. Not to mention the atrocious price that DC vouchers will end up having.

I know that, for some of you, this change looks good - from some points, it looks good for me as well. But let's keep in mind what happened when they decided to make DC vouchers tradeable, as well as the other changes that affected item shop, such as bundles and so on. People always complained about a thing or two in the shop. And now, given the increasing number of items available, decreasing the daily rewards for f2p just seems like taking a dump on those f2p players.

Let's say I'm a casual player, usually logging on for 2 to 3 times a week. But I vote while being a passive player. For me to enjoy Nemere in those 2-3 times a week, I'd have to spend 30 days voting to buy a 7-day passage (not even a passage with a certain number of entries).

As I said, I may be utter dumb, but this doesn't look right to me.

Clairmont

Promotion Manager
Staff member
Based on your suggestions, five new packages will be included in ItemShop:

-> Beginner's Package

Content:
- Thief's Glove (30 days)
- Experience Ring (7 days)
- Baby Donkey Kong Seal (7 days - bounded)
- 10x Hermit's Advices
- 10x Exorcism Scrolls

Price: 180DC

-> PvP Package

Content:
- Fire Phoenix Seal (7 days - bounded)
- 20x Mystery Nectar Box +
- 30x Palm of Critical
- 30x Palm of Pierce
- 30x Haste Potion

Price: 150DC

-> Nemere's Package

Content:
- Frozen Key (7 days - bounded)
- 20x Mystery Nectar Box
- 20x Palm of Critical
- 20x Haste Potion
- 20x INT fishes
- 20x DEX fishes

Price: 300DC

-> Razador's Package

Content:
- Purgatory Flaming Key (7 days - bounded)
- 20x Mystery Nectar Box
- 20x Palm of Critical
- 20x Palm of Pierce
- 20x Chinese Fire Cracker

Price: 150DC

-> Meley's Package

Content:
- Meley's Passage (7 days - bounded)
- 20x Mystery Nectar Box
- 20x Palm of Critical
- 20x Palm of Pierce
- 20x Chinese Fire Cracker

Price: 180DC

Time Elixir (L) was also added for a price of 25DC.

Last edited: