Item to bound equipments/alchemies | WoM2 Forum

Item to bound equipments/alchemies

Good evening

First of all, im not quite sure if this ever got suggested in any way like this.

I was thinking about an item that should be implemented, which allows the owner to bound any equipment or alchemy piece he wants to be bounded. When using the item to bound something to your acc, there should pop up some window, where you can write down a password. The only way to de-bound that item is by knowing the right password. Of course, bounded items aren't trade- and sellable. This item should be reachable through ingame or itemshop (or both, imo). Shouldn't be that expensive either.

Like this we can prevent or at least minimize scam-abuses, which f.x. happen while sharing accounts. Many Players got scammed like this recently (as others will get in the near future). I feel sad about the fact, that u can't trust anyone ingame. I've used to play together with several players as well, where in the end i've ended up being the scammed one. There are still Players playing together like this and as you know, real money trade now is legal, which sympathizes players to their scam out of greed. This item should be something to encourage teamwork, as sharing an account might be one. You all do yourself a favor for the present, as the future.

Good fortune
xMovee

Last edited:
+1 nice Idea we really need this item... but it should be an NPC or very cheap Itemshop item since its for the safety of your own stuff'/eq/Acc & farming it from Metin stones is like "yo Kill a nine tails for your PW reset"

was already suggested from someone few years ago. they answered for that is the sentry system we dont need double protection
I do understand that but it is not forbidden to share accounts. That means that "sharing accounts" becomes a inevitable reality, where every participant has his own risk. Now the team can ask itself, if they want to minimize players getting scammed (which mostly ends up by someone quitting), support teamwork, or if they don't want to spend the small effort. For the note, this item would support in other manners as well. With "other manners" i do obviously mean such as ingame-related ones (no sales by mistake, item being dropped by mistake, etc.), since sentry does only affect the account security.

In the end this item does not require a lot of time investment, which leads me to the conclusion, that this is worth the work, if we have a look at the effect which it will finally have.

Good evening

First of all, im not quite sure if this ever got suggested in any way like this.

I was thinking about an item that should be implemented, which allows the owner to bound any equipment or alchemy piece he wants to be bounded. When using the item to bound something to your acc, there should pop up some window, where you can write down a password. The only way to de-bound that item is by knowing the right password. Of course, bounded items aren't trade- and sellable. This item should be reachable through ingame or itemshop (or both, imo). Shouldn't be that expensive either.

Like this we can prevent or at least minimize scam-abuses, which f.x. happen while sharing accounts. Many Players got scammed like this recently (as others will get in the near future). I feel sad about the fact, that u can't trust anyone ingame. I've used to play together with several players as well, where in the end i've ended up being the scammed one. There are still Players playing together like this and as you know, real money trade now is legal, which sympathizes players to their scam out of greed. This item should be something to encourage teamwork, as sharing an account might be one. You all do yourself a favor for the present, as the future.

Good fortune
xMovee
is sharing accounts officially legal tho?