What's new

Closed It's a big shame for Wom2 and it's being heard all around the global game and you keep losing new players and old players.

This thread has been closed.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZalimMelek

Friends who have been working hard since the game was opened. We fought from time to time, from time to time we laughed and made hearts and passed by each other.
Most of us farmed for days, there are names that I saw until the morning, Cin IEsinti Axxy Bilbert, many quality players whose names I have not written down yet.
Why did we farm until the morning?
Of course, we will reach the level of HATED one day, but what will happen to our lost rights?
Please LET NO ONE REMAIN SILENT AND INSENSITIVE.
Let's not be defeated because there is someone from HATED in the management.
MANY PEOPLE PAID MONEY IN THIS GAME
What a pity . For friends who say DC is sold every day. Why are you selling it? Your characters will never be like those who got somewhere by cheating.
You want to spend money and arrange your characters with great enthusiasm, but YOU ARE TRYING IN VAIN.
IF YOU OPENED THIS GAME FOR HATED, GIVE THEM DIRECTLY THE EDITED ITEMS THEY WANT. AS PLAYERS, LET'S FARM AND BOSS.
NOW LET JUSTICE COME TO THIS GAME. LET'S ENJOY OUR GAME.

The team is simply a joke at this point for not making any explanation on the matter to address all the backlash from the players and they will be remembered as such. Such hypocrisy that we have been experiencing in the last couple of days. They should all be ashamed of themselves but I doubt that they have such pride to do so.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

if you have something to report please do so on [email protected]
Threads & posts with content like this are not meaningful to someone who is not really into the topic and/or is a new player, or being an old player who doesnt care. There is no straight point in your post and i do not see any reason to have it not closed. And for the end "What the poet wanted to say with these lines?"
No hard feelings, its just not the right thing saying nothing about the topic and plus negatively criticizing the team who is giving their best to provide you with exciting gaming experience, something that gives color to our gray, monotone days.
If its related to other bug abuse reports, GM's already received reports (i will get closer look at the thing) but if you would like to elaborate on it as i meantioned use our support email address i wrote above or you can also pm me here on forum for more info.

Regards.
#closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.