King Fisher Shoes | WoM2 Forum

King Fisher Shoes

Desylium

I suggest to raise the attack value it gives to 120, instead of 50.
They are hard to craft and upgrade to +9. And to give it real worthiness (compared, for example to qilin, which give a much higher bonus) I think it should give at least 100-120 attack value. 50 is too little.
Tell me what you think

Last edited:
nah it's fine, ist same like armour with 50 attack value
not a big push, but if you Need, you roll or buy one with 50 attack value
same for shoes, if you really think you nee dthe 50 attack value
then go ahead and get the claws etc.. craft shoes or buy them

Lukk

Then you could raise the bonus of euphoria shoes as well...which aren't easier to be upgraded btw (as quilins too).
I can't agree with you. You can't compare efficiency between fisher shoes and euphoria shoes. 20 % speed spell gives you much more than 50 value att so increasing speed spell is not on point in this situation.

Lukk

Well no f**king way that 20 spell speed is better than 120 atk
Firstly i doubt its 50 value = 120 atk its more like 50-100 on hit more. Secondly in pvp you always perefer 20 spell than 50 value. Ofc in pvm is less important than value but still 20 spell is better than 50 value imo.

Desylium

Qilin shoes give 20% blocking chance. A third of the maximum bonus achiveable and the double you can get in armour and helmet.
Euphoria shoes could also give some more, like 30% indeed, because 20% is too little for what it costs to get it.
50 attack is unnoticeable. Even with a lot of strenght and average damage, your damage only raises 100-200 after having to pay 2-3kkk to make them xD. I mean, there's no comparison.