Latest Update and Farming | WoM2 Forum

Latest Update and Farming

PrnyBoy

Board Star
Hey,
after the last Patch there was a big Discussion about the change that were made.
Since the ''slight'' reduce of metins in Sohan-Valley-Temple-Desert-Woods everyone leaves there chars and make lvl 35 chars. You even see lvl 40-45 chars with Lions in Map2 xD seems like the Patch didnt worked as planed.

Map2 was crowded before but now its hillarious. Your Goal was to force the people join high lvl but the opposit happened.

Suggestion: As I said it before, Instead of nerfing the Mid-Level you need to buff it. Dont FORCE them to level up, make them level up because its fun.

Looking forward to some changes ^^

PS: Dont argue with me now ''ohh u just want more chaos metins bla bla bla'' i did 1k chaos metins on aurora in 1 week too. I just dont want to KSed by lvl 45 chars with a lion in MAP2

Last edited:

Melleril

Indeed, something backfired with the decrease of the number of metins...
Today, in Sohan at lvl 50 metins I was getting KSed by gilded lvl 55s that even had a shop pet with them. I'm not saying that they shouldn't farm lvl 50 metins, I'm saying they could easily farm more kk per glove at 55-60-65 metins if they had the chance...

IDemonI

Board Star
Indeed. Exactly like the pvp thing. Forcing people to go for 110 pvp-> they dont make any pvp, instead of giving them nice events and encourage them make any lv possible pvp

Schuka

Board Star
Indeed. Exactly like the pvp thing. Forcing people to go for 110 pvp-> they dont make any pvp, instead of giving them nice events and encourage them make any lv possible pvp
Them fisherman duels between a 47 and a 51 were the sh*t :joy: nowadays no one will fight unless they are 110 with perfect eq and alchemy

Melleril

Them fisherman duels between a 47 and a 51 were the sh*t :joy: nowadays no one will fight unless they are 110 with perfect eq and alchemy

I really hope this will change with the addition of the three Kingdoms and after the merge happens. I honestly can't wait to see both noobs and pro players gather behind Banker in blue, in front of Stables in red, and wherever Yellows used to fight. I, personally, will be one of those that will try to get some PvP action despite me not having any decent alchemy or skill, you know, just for fun - until someone starts insulting me because insults are better than fights for most players :( .

PrnyBoy

Board Star
thats just not true, with my 45 i had like 20 duells per day. maybe YOU dont want to duell, but many people do duells even with pvm eq, you just need to ask them for duelss.
But thats not the topic of the thread xD

Last edited:

Santa3D

That "slight reduction" of metin stones number wasn't enough so you decide to screw up the drop as well?
As a 55 farmer I NEVER dropped less than 2 changers per lv. 65 chaos, today I dropped 11 from 8, a lot of times literally dropping 1 changer per metin...as a 55...with full drop...and glove...and site glove. Really?
Not to mention the fact that besides those changers I droped *** all, only 2 exos, 1 hermit and 1 useless secret. What's that? I've spent more than 1h to farm all those chaoses to have worse drops than I'd have fishing or something.

Bomb

well when i pointed out problem few days ago everybody attacked me (most of ppl on forum not all) that i need to get better,that im bad ,need better eq etc etc....loveing u are tasting same experience as me.
Well what to say,low lvl 4 the life xD
lets all make map2 hunters and we are good to go :D
Just wanna point one thing lvl 30 metin farmer gets double or more changers droped than middle level player in 2h....but i would say more than double more like triple,cuz i dont know reason middle level get only changers from chaoses ,which u obtaining 3 times slower also xD
Price range green and normal changers not too big tho
cheers