What's new

Closed Level up quest fail

This thread has been closed.
Status
Not open for further replies.

courserx5666

I cant believe i am making a second bug posts in less than a week. Hunting mission lvl 44, Angry Plauged Man x35
I dont think if anyone has noticed but this mob doesnt exist in the game or someone is spam killing them on respawn.
1 hour wasted running Sohan in every channel around suggested spots and not only to find the original plagued man and the proud version which of course doesnt count for the quest.
Great job guys thank god i didnt waste 25 euro to buy battle pass

Anastasiya

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
I cant believe i am making a second bug posts in less than a week. Hunting mission lvl 44, Angry Plauged Man x35
I dont think if anyone has noticed but this mob doesnt exist in the game or someone is spam killing them on respawn.
1 hour wasted running Sohan in every channel around suggested spots and not only to find the original plagued man and the proud version which of course doesnt count for the quest.
Great job guys thank god i didnt waste 25 euro to buy battle pass

Hi courserx5666, considering that there are thousands of players who are actively playing and completing their hunting quests, we can assume that there is no bug in there. Please check the roads around the Shinsoo (south) gate, you will find angry plagued men there.

I am closing this thread as it is no bug, but rather a misunderstanding.

Momo

They are available.
-I would suggest to kill surrounding mobs around the area they are spawning....that way they will respawn faster

Status
Not open for further replies.