What's new

Login Bug

AlexandruHtr1

Hello, i tryed to login on server, but it disconnected me.
I log in on the client, i connected on the account, and when i start the game, the bar isn't charging and discconect me to the client to log in again.
What can i do?

D

Deleted member 808

you could try to use a vpn go to https://1.1.1.1/
I recommend this, even for daily use, especially for the times when you can't connect to the game.
However, be advised that running the VPN while voting on the website will not award you any coins, at least from personal experience.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

first of to wish you a warm welcome to our server! We are sorry that you are experiencing such an issue already on a start of your journey here but we will try to help you to fix this as soon as possible.
Sooo, are you having IPV6 address? If yes use our vpn that Tetsugakumono linked above. Have you tried to add WoM under expcetions in your antivirus/firewall? Those were my first thoughts so i asked in case some of these could help you log in.

Regards.

AlexandruHtr1

Hello,

first of to wish you a warm welcome to our server! We are sorry that you are experiencing such an issue already on a start of your journey here but we will try to help you to fix this as soon as possible.
Sooo, are you having IPV6 address? If yes use our vpn that Tetsugakumono linked above. Have you tried to add WoM under expcetions in your antivirus/firewall? Those were my first thoughts so i asked in case some of these could help you log in.

Regards.
Thank you for good whises.
I don't have antivirus, so i addes WoM in Firewall exceptions, and still didn't work.
In the NexT step, i tryed to use the vpn, But still didn't working.

chemi31

Hi
Hello,

Regards.
Im also experiencing the same issues, started to play 2 days ago and i was playing without any problems..but since I updated the game now after selecting my char it logs me out. tried all channels..the game says "not responding" and sends me back to login menu.
Tried reinstalling the game and creating a new account and still the issue continues, vpn does not work neither :(

Update: Im playing wihtout issues now, the problem was my drivers weren't uptaded!!

Last edited:

AlexandruHtr1

Hi

Im also experiencing the same issues, started to play 2 days ago and i was playing without any problems..but since I updated the game now after selecting my char it logs me out. tried all channels..the game says "not responding" and sends me back to login menu.
Tried reinstalling the game and creating a new account and still the issue continues, vpn does not work neither :(
Same problem here

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

as i said in another thread we are looking into it and i hope we will have way to help you get fixed as soon as possible. Seems there are several players experiencing this issue for, for now, unknown reasons. We are sorry for the trouble, stay tuned.

Regards.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

little update from another player experiencing this similar issue.
Please try to update your windows to be up to date and see if that fixes the issue for you.
For other player it helped and he is able to play normally. Not sure what exactly was the problem but it did its job and the issue is no longer peristent.
Please give it a try and give us a feedback about your results.
Good luck!

Regards.

AlexandruHtr1

Hello,

little update from another player experiencing this similar issue.
Please try to update your windows to be up to date and see if that fixes the issue for you.
For other player it helped and he is able to play normally. Not sure what exactly was the problem but it did its job and the issue is no longer peristent.
Please give it a try and give us a feedback about your results.
Good luck!

Regards.
Still Same problem after Windows update

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    534.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Untitled1.png
    Untitled1.png
    424.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    45.5 KB · Views: 3

Chrizz

try this

the last option would be to call your ISP and ask them if they can disable IPv6 or only use IPv4 for you connection OR enable you an Public IP Adress without Provider NAT
( is it possible that you have Internet with a Mobile Sim Card and get Network from LTE or 5G ?}