Accepted - Make search of poly marbles in shops easier | WoM2 Forum

Accepted Make search of poly marbles in shops easier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koo

The problem now is the following: when i want to buy polymorph marbles and search for them in shops, i see 100+ shops with them. But in most shops i see only crap polys that i dont want to buy. So i want our GM team to make different names for different poly marbles for shop searching system. For example, instead of "Polymorph Marble" i want to enter in search window "Bestial Crimson Spider Polymorph Marble" and see shops with these marbles only.

ShootingSt4r

Board Star
+1 for me, it takes ez pz 10-20min to search some poly marbles.
Maybe it would be too much to add every single poly marble into this game, but maybe we can do it like "bonuses" on Equipment. We searc h for 1 of the 3 Poly Marbles and pick the monster.
Another Idea would be that we can Search for type of Poly Marbles like Animal Arachnid Undead Demi Human.... so we can find them a bit faster.

Steven

SGM & Game Designer
Staff member
Hello,
Since we're removing crap poly marbles, I think we can adjust this part as well. We can't add 200 new entries in shop search but we can reallocate each mob to a new marble, like this:
  • 70104.pngFirst group
    • First town
    • Second town
    • Guild Land
    • Sujin/Honobo/Joklor Dungeon
  • 70105.pngSecond group
    • Yongbi Desert
    • Orc Valley
    • Fireland
    • Sohan Mountain
    • Snakefield
    • Dark Temple
  • 70106.pngThird group
    • Devil's Catacombs
    • Demon Tower
    • Heaven's Lair & 2
  • 70107.pngFourth group
    • All spiders
To help you get used to the new system, I would create a guide with a list of monsters in a specific group, along with their level (if you are below a monster level, you cannot use its Polymorph Marble).

Waiting for opinions.

xLyumi

Board Star
Hello,
Since we're removing crap poly marbles, I think we can adjust this part as well. We can't add 200 new entries in shop search but we can reallocate each mob to a new marble, like this:
To help you get used to the new system, I would create a guide with a list of monsters in a specific group, along with their level (if you are below a monster level, you cannot use its Polymorph Marble).

Waiting for opinions.
10/10

ShootingSt4r

Board Star
Hello,

Waiting for opinions.
well thats a compromise, but a bad one, atleast better than nothing. gj. now we just gotta wait for the next updates - 2021

Koo

Hello,

Waiting for opinions.
This sounds very good, but i didnt understand well about removing crap polys. If you really want to remove ALL crap polys, there will be no polys left on map1, sohan mountain and some others i think... Or you want to rework that ones? Anyway i think its very good idea and i like it very much

Steven

SGM & Game Designer
Staff member
This sounds very good, but i didnt understand well about removing crap polys. If you really want to remove ALL crap polys, there will be no polys left on map1, sohan mountain and some others i think... Or you want to rework that ones? Anyway i think its very good idea and i like it very much
We'll remove the ones that deal zero damage without arrows.

Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.