Accepted - Metin of Heaven in HL1 | WoM2 Forum

Accepted Metin of Heaven in HL1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohverkill

Hi,
After the addition of metin stones in HL1, i've figured out all the spots they can spawn and have farmed them quite a bit with my LVL 75 (Sura with 2 P's) character so I want to give my opinion about them.

They are a great addition, but for a lvl 75 farmer, the hardest metin stones (to destroy) have become Metin of Heaven, and while they're the hardest to resist and are quite hard to farm (U can't use scrolls in hl1, and sometimes the rooms have ice ghosts who destroy you), they're not very worth to do compared to Red Forest metins.
Not only because in Red Forest you have scrolls and they're way easier to resist, but also because they drop thief's gloves which are super expensive right now (10-12K yin)

I'd love if they could be buffed in some way, so these are my suggestions:
~ they only spawn at a certain point (not in a "zone" as all stones do) in the middle of the room
~ the drop is buffed (add thief's gloves to them)
~ make it so you can use scrolls in HL1

Syasha

As far as I can understand are you doing those metins without buffer? because I think you can use Wedding Ring inside HL correct me if I'm wrong

rizux

As far as I can understand are you doing those metins without buffer? because I think you can use Wedding Ring inside HL correct me if I'm wrong
not that he explained since he know the spots he just make a return to there and make for exemple the 4 spots in row without going walking

TheRealChrizz

Board Star
the only Problem are the Archers and Clerics which can do very high pierce dmg even if u have good light ress.

You would need pierce ress % there but there are not many thing exept alchemy u can use with lv 75

K4R4Y3L

Even though i agree with you team doesnt for sure :neutral:

I can't compare? Why do we even give names to metin stones then, lets call them Metin Lv5, Metin Lv10, add yin bars + changers and everyone will happy or what? If Metins in Red Forest are better - I'm totally fine with it, we don't need the same/or better drop everywhere.

greyback

That metins are just added up for extra farming options for people,they dont even suppose to exist :P
I dont think they should be buffed up too much,if they add gloves there wont be any special reason for forests,if they add scrolls they will be overfarmed,if they make it spawn in certain areas people will find them and keep changing channel and same as above; overfarmed.
I think they need to stay as same.
gl

ohverkill

They were added especially because there needed to be more farming options at 75, so what if they become overfarmed? There isn't much room to farm at this level anyway, Red Forest is filled with level 45 to even level 90's going around

botlabos

Most level 90's are there for the branches, and I don't think HL1 metin drop should be buffed. However I do think that placing a general store at the start of HL1 would do wonders, since u don't have to use a passage every time you want to sell weapons/armors.

PfeilImKopf

I am not in this lvl anymore, but I think those Metins are not good at all atm. They need something better and DD wouldnt be that bad, it wouldn't make forest worse LUL ??? HL is only for good farmers , forest is for bad farmers. Even beta Metisn are easier than HL metins compared to the lv difference. I really don'T know who those players are who refuse to change them,,, but they really couldn't be that smart xD lv 75 is so bad , staying lv 55 is much better and farming Naaga for lv 90 stuff . HL1 MEtins were a good idea but they just suck right now, add DD and its fine

Steven

SGM & Game Designer
Staff member
Hey, what do you think about:
  • Metin of Heaven
    • Increase drop chance of 1-slot weapons, and slightly lower it for 3-slot weapons
      • 'cause you can't really sell it to any NPC there (we won't add it), this way you can farm a bit longer.
  • Chaos Metin of Heaven
    • Add Demonic Ashes
    • Add Blue Crystal
      • Both very rare.

koci01

in my opinion they are only worth if you are doing the lvl94 bio and you are farming white sky gems.
agree with the slight buff on their drop but disagree with the scrolls and being static

rizux

Hey, what do you think about:
  • Metin of Heaven
    • Increase drop chance of 1-slot weapons, and slightly lower it for 3-slot weapons
      • 'cause you can't really sell it to any NPC there (we won't add it), this way you can farm a bit longer.
  • Chaos Metin of Heaven
    • Add Demonic Ashes
    • Add Blue Crystal
      • Both very rare.
what about that blue and demonic ashe goes for chaos since chaos are the worst

Status
Not open for further replies.