What's new

Closed My Last Post

This thread has been closed.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSpaceBoy

Hello there ,

As the title says , this will be my last post on this so called server ( for me , one of the worst servers ever , not the game , the staff who ruins the game ) for few reasons :
The simple reason is that i complained about 2 bugs on game 4 times to different GM's .. they said that will be fixed all times and still hasnt fixed
All those posts about different problems on this game like upgrade rates and costs , still nothing done ( writing u lowered it in a patch and no visible effect doesnt count / the same as lv 90+ bio drop rate raised lol ) ( IF u have testers , fire them lol )
The rates of SS was raised and lowered again , as for naaga keys , and other drops , changing the rates because you dont know how to solve something is a double mistake. Ruining the market prices after each patch from different changes on rates takes out the fun.
If u want to help your friends with new features as you have done before and continue to , just give them enough cash they need and let us others enjoy the game : i mean : even kids learn from their mistake after several times. If you all dont know how to solve or maintain the game : hire other ones who know ... and who know how to respond with better attitude : blocking threads or comments or ending them wont solve anything , also the automated responds : will be solved or will be sent to others to see it arent useful when are said a lot and nothing is done.
Many have left the game and many will after quite bit of time playing when they see the game.
Personally , i came for relax and pass some time but dont have a lot of motivation and patience anymore as a lot. I have done like 20 dt in around 4 days and lost , i mean after 20 dt ur inventory has lost yang and items isnt something common ,needing to destroy 300 metin stones to get a soul stone , failing 5 souls stones for +2 and later again 4 again in a row to+4 and you all call bad luck , failing 6 items in a row to +5 , failing a lot of items to +2 or +4 a lot ... this isnt only bad luck (some players called it - shadow banning players - :D )
Many things that Im mentioning and not ,arent something that havent said before but nothing is done : "we have a lot of things to do" and other excuses arent accepted anymore after a lot of these "suggestions and disccusions". Hire more staff , pretty sure everyone knows you all got enough financially now to hire and make the game better . And if u hire , dont hire for number and to comment here when they dont even play or know the basic game.

So basically posting threads or suggestion or bugs isnt worthy when you dont even consider them or ruin them. My posts are just my opinions ( if personal opinions are allowed ) without insulting words or any offense , just the truth , if players dont like it or dont care , no worry ;) the GMs and staff doesnt care a lot also , not only about mine but about mostly here.

P.S ... i have an advice though , it would be better if you close this server , take some time if neccesary , make a plan or think better when open a new server ( with a better staff also , try to hire the previous GM also :D hahaha ) with what u learned from this mistake here (the server) and im not saying the new server wont have mistakes but would be much better obviously, with a calendar about different actions and events (like the calendar with all these events we have on this server lol )

And last but not least , this isnt a crying post :D as mentioned before i just play for fun and passing a bit the time , not a no lifer or playing at least 5h a day here , but would like to have more fun at the time im spending here as most players here.
Just wanted to say all these , no need for GM to bother and answer with their usually answers lol.

D

Deleted member 808

For the most part, I do agree with you.

However, quoting Yamamoto, we work for the long term.

Indeed, they did wrong for not telling us from day one that this is and will be a work in progress for at least the first year and that all of us, both playerbase and team, will have to accommodate with changes that might not be the best.

What is said above is the right perception a player should have if they play in the now. However, once you start realizing that we're in the middle of the process of this server being built, you learn to accommodate.

Do I like the fact that Soul Stones were close to 10kk and are now back to 16kk, right when I started to invest in my skills? Of course not, but at the same time I agree that they simply dropped too much in beta.
Do I like the fact that Pet Potions were under 2kk for a while and now, when I was ready to invest in my pet, they rocketed back to 4kk and above? Of course not, I hate that, now I have to gather roughly 1kkk just to upgrade my pet.

The list can continue.

Yes, this is not the server for the player that wants to treat it like any other server - play, get bored, jump on another server. It's an entity that grows and that will keep on doing so until a sweet spot is found. I personally don't doubt the team, even though there are certain parts and individuals that I dislike. Once again, all of this wouldn't be needed if they would just be a bit more transparent and admit when they fucked something up.

Polyphemos

There's no sense of progress even if you play long hours which is discouraging. OK, the game itself should be hard, I don't think players, myself included, want to cut corners but something is not right. Many cannot improve their gears, skills, and pets. I don't even want to talk about Naaga situation, nothing should be under someone's monopoly, improving your damn pet should be accessible to anyone. Just put back normal potions to the npc and convert Naaga dungeon to sth else where we can drop bio, upp, tainted cheheoms, etc. items as in the past. Apart from these things, many players that I talked are not happy with the rash decisions of the staff. Just consider the game flow, don't do sth for the sake of doing sth, if sth works, just leave it like that. OK, everything changes and we are aware of that you want to improve the condition of the past version of the game but when you don't listen to the players, or react to them, it just seems pointless.

Last edited:

macelll

As i can see , there was no maintenance this week, which is a bad sign ! At the state of the server, we should have 2 maintenances weekly ...to fix stuff.
After so many years of wom2, u say that this server is an work in progress ?? Really ? I thought that, after 8+ years of wom2 this should be an mature server, with mistakes learned already !
This is another server made for money, they don't care about players, they just want more money in their pockets....All the changes made to the server, are for being "hard" which will drive you to your wallet....
I just come to forums and check posts, patch notes, to see if they really learn and want to do something good with this server, but at this point, they made some nice income out of it , so maybe they are in an wierd situation where even they realise that they should close the server. (i mean, this would be their best decision so far)

First WOM2 server had mistakes aswell, but it was 50 times better than this.
They removed good quest reward , just few quests give something good now.
They limited lvling characters for lvl chest and questing (yes, on first wom2 i didn't farmed metinstones or bosses most likely, i just leveled characters to lvl 70 then did all good quests on them to make money....and it worked for me , it's not easy, u need to work alot, but i peferred that instead of killing 1000000000 metinstones).

They killed all the fun stuff from the server, there is no motivation to keep playing...

Wish u best of luck guys , players and staff , maybe if you make this server better i will play again...maybe...(but i doubt u will).

Sensation

giphy.gif

TheSpaceBoy

For the most part, I do agree with you.

However, quoting Yamamoto, we work for the long term.

Indeed, they did wrong for not telling us from day one that this is and will be a work in progress for at least the first year and that all of us, both playerbase and team, will have to accommodate with changes that might not be the best.

What is said above is the right perception a player should have if they play in the now. However, once you start realizing that we're in the middle of the process of this server being built, you learn to accommodate.

Do I like the fact that Soul Stones were close to 10kk and are now back to 16kk, right when I started to invest in my skills? Of course not, but at the same time I agree that they simply dropped too much in beta.
Do I like the fact that Pet Potions were under 2kk for a while and now, when I was ready to invest in my pet, they rocketed back to 4kk and above? Of course not, I hate that, now I have to gather roughly 1kkk just to upgrade my pet.

The list can continue.

Yes, this is not the server for the player that wants to treat it like any other server - play, get bored, jump on another server. It's an entity that grows and that will keep on doing so until a sweet spot is found. I personally don't doubt the team, even though there are certain parts and individuals that I dislike. Once again, all of this wouldn't be needed if they would just be a bit more transparent and admit when they fucked something up.
I dont know if you are trying to defend some GM or friends ? Anyway , we can clearly see how much they care about community , they dont respond to our "polls or votes or ideas " like they always know better and the players who are here for years dont know nothing , when clearly we can understand some GMs dont even know basics of the game ... Or if they respond its their usual message that says that it will be sent to the other staff who gets all these suggestions in Spam Folder or mostly in Bin Folder lol or they respond rudely!
Also i dont care about prices going up or down at the post , what i care is their mistakes triggering them and other mistakes also that ruin the market and the game.
Thinking about a year of mistakes or more , this server will loose a lot , not to say that will be closed soon , so they are triggering that also , for them , they got the money and if any other option happens , they dont seem to care it seems .
Anyway , anyone has their opinion. Peace :D

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

so, i dont want to choose sides because both sides have their good and bad days. Sometimes one side makes a mistake and the other day 2nd makes it.
... Or if they respond its their usual message that says that it will be sent to the other staff who gets all these suggestions in Spam Folder or mostly in Bin Folder lol or they respond rudely!
:D
i do feel offended, because i am always "dancing around the fire" here on forum as a moderator but still always giving my best to respond in a normal, polite way. Even tho sometimes i would rather cry around the corner (maybe not but you get me).

Sometimes the response sounds like automated one because there is nothing to add more, its usually just a notification to the player that his voice was heard within the team because it was forwarded. Sorry but i dont see anything wrong with it.

Everyone is free to express his own opinion thats normal and even desirable, thats what should and is making this server better even tho maybe you dont feel it to such an extent. However to give & get that respect it should be mutual, right?

Also to many, language is presenting a barrier as well, some people can not express themelves that well in foreign language as he would in his own language. Sometimes it sounds rude or insulting, even tho that was not the original intention (except Tetsugakumono and ToxicGirl, lol im your fan you are writing cool xD).

I get you did not ask for an answer TheSpaceBoy and you are not crying because of the circumstances - they way you feel it. I just wanted to write something, so you hear me out too. I personally have a hard time with players sometimes, raging around on forum like wild animals, disrespecting me or other team members but i guess you did not see me raging back. I am really trying, and other team members too....and dont forget we are just humans.
This server was, is and will be a longterm project, some ideas may not be appropriate for a teams vision and the way they see the server in the future. If something is rejected is not because that brings them happiness, its because its not fitting into what the team think should find its way to the server. Server is hard, no one is denying that, maybe a bit harder than many expected but hopefully we'll find that sweet spot/golden middle for satisfaction of both parties.
Until then dont give up, eventually everything gets to its place. I know some players are mad & sad, slowly staying without patience but there's always the light at the end of the tunnel ;)

Whatever you do, wherever you'll be dont forget to be happy and enjoy it because life is too short. All the best!

Regards.

TheSpaceBoy

i do feel offended, because i am always "dancing around the fire" here on forum as a moderator but still always giving my best to respond in a normal, polite way. Even tho sometimes i would rather cry around the corner (maybe not but you get me).
As long as you are NICE to players and try your best ( but u dont succeeddd , jk :p ) to give a better answer and kinda give hope , or we understand that you understand us and the game , you can dance around the fire with ur eyes closed and music in your mind ,( meaning : to not get distracted around by rude comments and to be in peace with urself :D )
So u dont have why to get offended , we ( you and us ) know who we are talking about , its easily to find proofs in forum posts or maybe screenshots but dont have time for that :3
And TRUST ME , language , is not a barrier for people to be nice or rude , its easily understandable the meaning of a message :D

Server is hard, no one is denying that, maybe a bit harder than many expected but hopefully we'll find that sweet spot/golden middle for satisfaction of both parties.
Until then dont give up, eventually everything gets to its place. I know some players are mad & sad, slowly staying without patience but there's always the light at the end of the tunnel ;)
Some players are still in , checking , getting out again , still in hope , or maybe will return and start again , but for us who still are around , we want ... need ... more , so more players can be around , to be better and to be like good old days ... so thats why our question is always , WHEN ? about all our requests.
Till then , peace out :D

Acorn

Can you please, for the love of God just be transparent and fair with the community? If a player is disrespectful warn/ban. If a member of the staff team does the same, same rules apply. If you make a change, report it. If the community is asking for a change, give feedback. It’s literally all we ask. Be transparent and be communicative. Tell us your plans, listen to community feedback. I don’t want to be rude but your playteststers are either useless or ineffective. Do more polls, listen to community feedback and stop enabling PR disaster staff members (not naming any names as this is already known). AND TALK TO THE BLOODY COMMUNITY. I would say you have a month max before you lose all your hardcore community and then you are really stuck between a rock and a hard place. Show you are serious about this project or don’t bother.

Eclipse

Hello,

so, i dont want to choose sides because both sides have their good and bad days. Sometimes one side makes a mistake and the other day 2nd makes it.

Sometimes the response sounds like automated one because there is nothing to add more, its usually just a notification to the player that his voice was heard within the team because it was forwarded. Sorry but i dont see anything wrong with it.

Everyone is free to express his own opinion thats normal and even desirable, thats what should and is making this server better even tho maybe you dont feel it to such an extent. However to give & get that respect it should be mutual, right?

Also to many, language is presenting a barrier as well, some people can not express themelves that well in foreign language as he would in his own language. Sometimes it sounds rude or insulting, even tho that was not the original intention (except Tetsugakumono and ToxicGirl, lol im your fan you are writing cool xD).

I get you did not ask for an answer TheSpaceBoy and you are not crying because of the circumstances - they way you feel it. I just wanted to write something, so you hear me out too. I personally have a hard time with players sometimes, raging around on forum like wild animals, disrespecting me or other team members but i guess you did not see me raging back. I am really trying, and other team members too....and dont forget we are just humans.
This server was, is and will be a longterm project, some ideas may not be appropriate for a teams vision and the way they see the server in the future. If something is rejected is not because that brings them happiness, its because its not fitting into what the team think should find its way to the server. Server is hard, no one is denying that, maybe a bit harder than many expected but hopefully we'll find that sweet spot/golden middle for satisfaction of both parties.

Whatever you do, wherever you'll be dont forget to be happy and enjoy it because life is too short. All the best!

Regards.
''However to give & get that respect it should be mutual, right?''
'' raging around on forum like wild animals, disrespecting me or other team members but i guess you did not see me raging back. I am really trying, and other team members too....and dont forget we are just humans.

No.
You can't talk about respect and humanity, when you made mistake in a costant way, when your team didn't show things which players must know
Even there, you act like you're a victim, together with your team, and I cannot accept it

It's like saying: ''I lie about a,b,c,d, I fool who basically is supporting my project, I even lie about team management and staff list and about a lot of things and THEN I say: ''I'm a human, I'm having stress and I don't feel so good by seeing people who is behaving in a such bad way towards me and my team''
What did your team do till now?

You even had an ex team member who totally disrespected a lot of people, and your team didn't even kick this member in an istant way

Last edited:

User

This is one of the biggest pay to win servers that had ever been created and you are putting soap on your eyes thinking it's not. Wake up guys or just confirm that you like to play on servers like these.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

i already explained everything, i dont know why you find some trivial reason to say anything negative after a simple non negative comment by any of the members in fact...Whatever i say, i mean it honestly and without ambiguity, no need to twist it into something that is not the case. Sooo, since this thread is not serving its purpose anymore (to politely communicate without insults) it's getting closed now.

Wish you all the best everyone, dont mind this but has to be done. It is what it is.
Have fun guys.

Regards.
#closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.