My pet just dissappeared | WoM2 Forum

My pet just dissappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrak

Hello, I have just bought a bet for 12.500 yin and fed it 80k yin worth of cheheom soul potions. And then, when I got to Yongbi Desert, I have found out that my pet just dissappeared. Can I do anything about it? I have just spent all my money on this just to dissappear? Please! It's not the 12.500 yin, but it's the 80.000 yin spent on potions for the pet. Please help me! My in-game name is Thrak.

Hello, I have just bought a bet for 12.500 yin and fed it 80k yin worth of cheheom soul potions. And then, when I got to Yongbi Desert, I have found out that my pet just dissappeared. Can I do anything about it? I have just spent all my money on this just to dissappear? Please! It's not the 12.500 yin, but it's the 80.000 yin spent on potions for the pet. Please help me! My in-game name is Thrak.
Click on P, and there click on "Summon"

Malakai

GameMaster
Staff member
Dear player,

As far as I can see, you own a pet called 'Nelson'.
Are you sure you have summoned it to begin with?

Malakai

GameMaster
Staff member
Anytime!
Additionally, here's a guide I would definitely recommend reading if this is your first time owning a pet. Our system is quite different and unique to the rest.

rememberthename

You must to have lvl 40 and to complet the task (get your first pet) ^_^ That means the second task.
Untill you finish that task you cannot get your pet. You buy it but it can t get exp and disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.