What's new

Hated World Bosses bug abusement

Status
Not open for further replies.

realWarrex

how you all kids here are so sure that every single guild member of hated knew about this bug which you all say? ive killed since server begining 1079 boss's so tell me how? just bla bla bla here but you guys have no idea whats going on =)

Greetings hated nr1 <3
Hated nr1 with bug exploit and bribery... 😂

kamil4559

how you all kids here are so sure that every single guild member of hated knew about this bug which you all say? ive killed since server begining 1079 boss's so tell me how? just bla bla bla here but you guys have no idea whats going on =)

Greetings hated nr1 <3
You think someone will believe that members of your guild used bugs and you were sitting with them daily and no one told you about it, when whole guild knew they won't be punished? You think someone was born yesterday?

AdamlMalysz

Greetings hated nr1 <3
nr1 due to bug abusing :) doesn't matter what is truth if you did it personally or not. That's how all server see hated ,,nr1" all your achievements are undermined

Ano

anyways i didnt abused anything i would fk by my self whole fake taxi without problems now cry me a river polish kid
nr1 due to bug abusing :) doesn't matter what is truth if you did it personally or not. That's how all server see hated ,,nr1" all your achievements are undermined

It's very funny to see the ego of some Hated players being torn apart in real time. Their image of nr1 has obviously been shattered, and now for some reason they're going around on all platforms spamming how they can easily kill <insert player(s) from other guild here>, probably as a self-defense mechanism to convince themselves that this whole ordeal is not real.

Ano, maybe reading or comprehesion isn't your best suit, but from what I've read thus far both on discord and on the forum, no one has suggested that all Hated members should be instantly banned, unless you're omitting the "all Hated members who abused the bug" on purpose just to play the victim card. We have all suggested that GMs do their due dilligence and extend the punishment to those who benefited from this exploit; So, if there are members of your guild who could have not known a thing about this, and somehow never benefited i.e didn't buy materials for 1/10 of their market price (since they were raining from above) they would be wronged to be included in the ban list.

Last but not least, abusing the bug and knowing about it's existence (aka knowing that other team members abusing) are very much the same thing. As a personal paradigm, I'm playing with a friend since the beginning of the server, and almost at any point when we are both online, we communicate what we both farm, how much money we made etc, as I'm sure most people do with their friends. I find it very hard to believe that the person who was exploiting the bug never shared once with his guild mates (or atleast, his inner circle) in all those months of how he was able to solo bosses, how he was able to fill up 6 different shops etc. So, to not play the judge personally as I have never interacted with any Hated people and I have never personally accused someone, it is the case for the staff team to pick apart (1) who didn't know at all and never benefited, (2) who knew and possibly benefited and (3) who knew and very much did it as well. Most of us believe that (2) and (3) are equally bad.

Ano

you guys forget we dominate all world boss's especially Ice Witch no one of you noobs could take it from us all my items are from witch yang and beta metins you guys are just to low to fight with us even in the same kingdom you give up after 2 hours we didnt care when 1 channel crashed and spawned 2h later but from now on you wont get anything anymore i promise <3 Hated is ready to take with the whole server no problem call us how you want we will smash all of you

Last edited:

3XK

you guys forget we dominate all world boss's especially Ice Witch no one of you noobs could take it from us all my items are from witch yang and beta metins you guys are just to low to fight with us even in the same kingdom you give up after 2 hours we didnt care when 1 channel crashed and spawned 2h later but from now on you wont get anything anymore i promise <3 Hated is ready to take with the whole server no problem call us how you want we will smash all of you

Unprecedented level of cringe

3XK

Also, none of what You wrote is in anyway related to the subject, but yeah, just looking at how You see things and think (although there isnt much of thinking on your end for sure) I am not in any way suprised that all You could write is this worthless take. Anyway, smash whatever You want, no one cares and unless You have something to say about the subject of the ban, let go of posting on forums for the sake of others with a better capacity for it

JackTheTrap

M8, you have some serious problem with yourself :D
" to low to fight with us" to low? You mean worse eq. Lets not kid ourselves, metin is pretty easy game which is all about eq. And as we can see your guild got it via abusing bugs.
"we will smash all of you" - i suggest you do visit a doctor.
The level of cringe and aggression exceeds the scale.
Everbody knows that hated is unfair and the guild will be treated like.. scammers/cheaters.
Take care and if youre not into this sh.. calm down and stop defending these "noobs".

3XK

By the way, as of right now, there have been 170+ votes in the poll, with 71% for perm ban. As it was said today, after all, the decision behind 30 days ban is not finnal and we should expect an official info on the final punishment. Lets hope it isnt just a smoke screen to cool the situation off and that a true punishment will be issued (also, please HWID). In a meanwhile the only comment defending Hated is from Ano and it basically says "UGABUGA WE CAN SMASH EVERYONE" - constructive as usual.

Really nice to see that after all it was not just 4 people and we got such a wide community response.

hqdefault.jpg

Ano

M8, you have some serious problem with yourself :D
" to low to fight with us" to low? You mean worse eq. Lets not kid ourselves, metin is pretty easy game which is all about eq. And as we can see your guild got it via abusing bugs.
"we will smash all of you" - i suggest you do visit a doctor.
The level of cringe and aggression exceeds the scale.
Everbody knows that hated is unfair and the guild will be treated like.. scammers/cheaters.
Take care and if youre not into this sh.. calm down and stop defending these "noobs".
fake acc stfu

Ano

Just because its new acc?
Uoire so wrong.
And ofc report :)
Get a life.
bro you cry whole day about some bugs i have a life im working 7:30h a day and not selling yang like you FakeTaxi guys to get something from Burger King, KFC, MC's or Pyszne, kropka =))

realWarrex

By the way, as of right now, there have been 170+ votes in the poll, with 71% for perm ban. As it was said today, after all, the decision behind 30 days ban is not finnal and we should expect an official info on the final punishment. Lets hope it isnt just a smoke screen to cool the situation off and that a true punishment will be issued (also, please HWID). In a meanwhile the only comment defending Hated is from Ano and it basically says "UGABUGA WE CAN SMASH EVERYONE" - constructive as usual.

Really nice to see that after all it was not just 4 people and we got such a wide community response.

View attachment 1477
I stopped playing few months ago but friend of mine told me what happened so I thought it would be nice to come back and create a new account on forum to support this community.

- F2P hardcore players
- and players without enough time to play because of IRL who donated to support this server

WoM2 genuine players don't deserve this and staff should come forward to explain and punish responsible players with perma ban by doing this they will clear their name and gain trust/respect again.

@Warrex

Status
Not open for further replies.