What's new

Nemere's Depths

Think

Lead Developer
Staff member
Warriors of the Land, heed my calling,

We've received grave tidings from our Shamans observing esoteric activities within the Sohan Mountains. The local townsfolk and tradesmen are in absolute disarray and as the commander of our nations defense force I can not sit idly by while the Lord of the Frost, Nemere, is trying to condemn our planet. He and his thralls are attempting the summon of the Legendary Dragon Huang Long. If his wrath was unleashed after being sealed away for millenia, he would not spare a single soul left on this planet. Enter the Nemere Depths, the dangerous home of his esoteric clan, and slay their leader at all cost. I've informed the local guardians of your coming and I've been tasked to let you know that a local trader by the name of Hann-Zo is requiring your services there as well.

- Your Captain

It looks awesome, I really like the fact that you have to solo it, because I don't like to be forced to play with others.
Also awesome that you made it only for 105, I finally got some motivation to level up, when I got decent equipment for the Dungeon.
I give feedback to the new items, when we have them ingame, but really looking forward to these.
Great job!

skillOking

I like the idea about the new systems in that dungeon - will looking forward to running it.

Thank you soo much for listening to our calls for new content and creating something unique!

this is very good, and i have one last quetions about bonus we need for rezist and damage?
I am very hapy this is a real chalange for my old sura 105 time to weak up and fight for save the world

Last edited:

Sagiri

Lead Game Designer
Staff member
Game Designers
this is very good, and i have one last quetions about bonus we need for rezist and damage?
I am very hapy this is a real chalange for my old sura 105 time to weak up and fight for save the world
Warriors of the Land, heed my calling,

We've received grave tidings from our Shamans observing esoteric activities within the Sohan Mountains. The local townsfolk and tradesmen are in absolute disarray and as the commander of our nations defense force I can not sit idly by while the Lord of the Frost, Nemere, is trying to condemn our planet. He and his thralls are attempting the summon of the Legendary Dragon Huang Long. If his wrath was unleashed after being sealed away for millenia, he would not spare a single soul left on this planet. Enter the Nemere Depths, the dangerous home of his esoteric clan, and slay their leader at all cost. I've informed the local guardians of your coming and I've been tasked to let you know that a local trader by the name of Hann-Zo is requiring your services there as well.

- Your Captain
Maybe that helps you figure it out? :blush:

~ Just warming you up for the puzzles up ahead ~

With regards
Sagiri

PS: That flavourtext in the opening is sponsored by me, but don't let Think know I told you :eyes:

Yes, we've tweaked the dungeon for every char and skill path, that includes black magic, mages, archers, etc.
I was going to complaint that my PvM chars are not 105 since drop at 105 sucks, but since this happen im good with it... If I had to make a solo with archer without any changes I would be doomed