1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. WoM2 uses Discord. Join us now!

Nemere's Depths

Discussion in 'News' started by Think, November 24, 2016.

1. Bradaus

Bradaus Well-Known Member

When will be the update? What hour? Can you tell me the hours in Portugal? Or USA?

2. Bradaus

[​IMG]
    We are already waiting for Nemere!

Crackmen, Smaashley, Think and 3 others like this.
  3. Kameleo

Kameleo Well-Known Member

nice picture Bradaus i love it

Bradaus likes this.
  4. gokiel

gokiel New Member

we can download patcher now..?

5. Bradaus

Yes you can

6. michael

michael Active Member

cant log into the game yet tho

7. Plopi

Plopi New Member

great news :)

8. Kameleo

i have the luck yesterday to enter Nemere and i faile becouse of time pass and no damage on nemere maybe was a bug.
    I think in 35-40 min you can enter last stage to kill Nemere, but without poly we cant kill it, unleas made some changes about damage
    he receive. I was have poison avg 50 . palm critic. blue liquid 90. atack. palm pierce. 15 pierce liquid alchemy on. vitality 10% and no damage in nemere or at list not show in the game his life and damage he receive.
    We can kill it in 1 houre if team fix the nemere damage.
    But about drop is a big problem. If i am understand good we take the new items from insectologist and we drop items for upgrade on nemere. So we need to kill nemere maybe more then 3-4 runs to drop 1 item upgrade and ofcourse when we try up items we faile then again other 3-4 runs and faile or succes but next upgrade if you faile you start from 0 again.
    this is not for me maybe for no life players ho stay 16 houre on computer 1 houre eating and 7 houre sleeping.
    i hope i am wrong and nemere is not ready yet for us, and we can drop more items upgrade not 1.
    one more thynk about the new items on nemere you can up stone to +4+5 with no downgrade if it faile, if the rate to succes is low then Soe Peong ho have also very low chance like max 8%-10% i beleave is dust in our eyes this new item, maybe we can use new item upgrade on items weapon armoure not on stone.

Please dont missundertand me i apreciate Sagiri work and all the team efforrs to bring end game players somethyng good. new items and more, but there is BUT not SOON is a big BUT
    i dont like runs where i use best items liquids..... and afther 1 houre of fight i get nothyng like razador chest
    thank you i hope i can meet Nemere today and take his chest. that is a good ideea nemere drop to be in one chest ho we can trade or sell in the shops

Last edited: November 26, 2016
  9. Sagiri

Sagiri Game Designer Staff Member Game Designers

We've tested Nemere Depths and finished a run with every class in the game ourselves, using "realistic" player gear and no alchemy or potions so you can offset whatever gear you're wearing not being as high as the standard we determined. Don't forget that all enemies in Nemere Depths are weak to the "Strong against Esoterics" buff as well as susceptible to having their damage reduced by Ice Resistance.

For the rewards, this content is exactly designed for players with little time but are passionate about the game. You can do the run as often as you want, but you can only open 1 Miniboss and 1 Boss Chest every 23 hours. They are also not tradable, but the rewards out of it are.
    Our idea originally was to only allow you to run Nemere once a day, but we considered the case when players have a vacation or are busy otherwise and how they should not stand at a disadvantage. With this system put in place, whenever you can't play for a period of time you can just farm the treasure chests you need ahead of time and just log in for a minute whenever you can to make sure you're not missing out. I'm sure some people don't like this approach but we'd like to have the items obtained from Nemere keep a sense of achievement and rarity with them for some time.

With regards,
    Sagiri

skillOking likes this.
  10. skillOking

skillOking Well-Known Member

The idea with the chests being open-able only every 23 hours (which itself is really good) is genious!

But when will nemere run will open again?

11. Kameleo

Yes i understand so we can run 1/ 24 houre and we can trade drop from chest. but i dont see the logic why we can trade and sell chest? in that why we can sell more good the drop from chest.
    For me is okay i try to buy new equipement and i change my gold in the game from aqua killer to nemere killer.
    Same question when nemere will be ready?

12. Think

Think Ex-Ex-Lead Developer Staff Member

Because the time is char-bound, not chest-bound (else you wouldn't even be able to stack the chests). If you can trade the chest, everyone will trade it to new characters just to open them.

Nemere will be opening again in a bit! Can't estimate precisely how much, but it shouldn't be too long now.

13. Kameleo

thank you, i get the point.
    Now i understand , we can run more runs in one day but we can just open 1 chest in 23 houre like Sagiri say up

14. Think

Correct!
    We'll be running a quick maintenance in roughly 1h to sort out poly and other minor bugs and Nemere will be available again.

Regards

15. Kameleo

yes, the wait is end and SOON Nemere will gona die by my hand for sure. Is time for greates wariors to take there swords and fight .
    Lest go for it.
    Today i stay just on forum to see the news, i hope i dont cross the line

16. Crackmen

Crackmen Board Legend

on nemere help esoteric too, or like most other boss monsters non specific bonus?

17. Polbi62

Polbi62 Member

Can not connect to the server......wrrr

18. Think

Hey there,
    You should be able to connect now @Polbi62!

Yes, esoterics do help.

19. Zezerino

Zezerino Board Star

Alright, as for archers are we supposed to use a sword/dagger or a bow? (from another topic but suits more here)

Also have you guys tested this with mounts full level/bonus? Like it is very bad if yes, because most of high levels since the pet system was crap some time ago no one that is 105 have a pet full bonus unless (blade suras and body warriors) that probably made them for pvm before.. As in my case as an archer why would I in any time make my pet lv 100 full bonus.
    I hope you guys haven't tested like this really

20. Think

You cannot use mounts or horses inside the dungeon.