What's new

Nemere's Depths

Sagiri

Lead Game Designer
Staff member
Game Designers
okok good xD, about the archer using bow or sword? which one is it?
Dear Zezerino,

I've always wanted to see a PvM content where people can show off their flashy perfect mastery of their abilities in combat. As such, Nemere was designed for ground combat with use of your abilities in mind. The dungeon was made for Bow Assassin using their bows and abilities (same principle for every other class as well.) in mind.

With regards,
Sagiri

I've always wanted to see a PvM content where people can show off their flashy perfect mastery of their abilities in combat. As such, Nemere was designed for ground combat with use of your abilities in mind. The dungeon was made for Bow Assassin using their bows and abilities (same principle for every other class as well.) in mind.

With regards,
Sagiri
I run some nemere runs with sura weapon before the last update and is ok my time is arounf 40-50 min.
But the problem is i try with sura black magic sura same items almost perfect all+9 rune sword aqua plate+9
55 ice rezist
95 strong vs esoteric is imposible to finish Nemere run with sura black magic.
Is good 1v1 pvp and the rest is the weakest char is 0 in pvm and he have the low damage from all.
Sagiri i want to ask you very nicely if you can test one more again afther last changes on nemere and see if you can finish with black magic without pushes

I run some nemere runs with sura weapon before the last update and is ok my time is arounf 40-50 min.
But the problem is i try with sura black magic sura same items almost perfect all+9 rune sword aqua plate+9
55 ice rezist
Is good 1v1 pvp and the rest is the weakest char is 0 in pvm and he have the low damage from all.
Sagiri i want to ask you very nicely if you can test one more again afther last changes on nemere and see if you can finish with black magic without pushes
i run on luna full eso full ice with bm + 9 dragon tooth blade i finish at around 58 minute with full push is extremely hard with bm

AlpKhan

55 ice rezist
I agree.
At least bms must be able to do nemere. All other classes do it easily.
Its unfair to being bm because of nemere.

55 ice rezist
BM is top1 in pvp and is not the worst in opvp (best tanker).It is terribly demoting if you know that you have a good eq or even better as your opponent and yet you have no chance with him 1vs1.Everyone would like his class to be good in everything ...

Paire

Lol i always thought healer is the weakest class in pvm... anways if he is really unable to do nemere i think he should get a pvm boost to his skills.. but only pvm not pvp

bm is not so good in op pvp what tanker you say? you cant tank 2 mentals hit you same time and bm have the lower damage but here is other problem i cant run nemere