nerf berserk | WoM2 Forum

nerf berserk

Yannis

It just feels so unrewarding to level up a sura to 90-107 only to find out you deal so little damage and your resistance doesn't really satisfy you..

ShootingSt4r

Board Star
to be honest the real problem with berserk is not only the damage.
Sura had less DMG and way more sustain + insane defence in low lv with 160res on Enchanted Armour P or 37% Res on Fear P.
Warrior had more damage and later on high lv similar damage but no sustain / res, even more they received more dmg by using their Spells.
now with Berserk Warrior got Damage and they removed the Stat. that a Warrior Receive more damage by using Berserk. Maybe we should Add this one back to balance the classes a bit since Warrior atm dont die anyway and got simply 2 damage spells, if they receive more damage like back in the days it would be a fair balance tbh

IDemonI

Board Star
It's normal to do more damage yes, but not to this extent. Sura is pretty much useless at high lv
Yet they stated that they are going to make mobs harder for new maps. So i belive it wont be that useless. Also i think the damage-resiatance thing is pretty balanced. (Untill beta maps bcs they screw it up after)

Aky420

Yet they stated that they are going to make mobs harder for new maps. So i belive it wont be that useless. Also i think the damage-resiatance thing is pretty balanced. (Untill beta maps bcs they screw it up after)
Yeah they should make something like malice where if you want to farm with warrior you're gonna need to sacrifice some damage for resistance items

Yay4

-1 don't agree with this at all.
Just get off forum.
Legit everyone always complaining about something. Warrior is legit the most expensive character in the game obviously it will the strongest. Even though other characters still strong and fun to play. I came back and used to farm with my shamy on metins lvl 100 and 125, really fun char to play with.

IDemonI

Board Star
-1 don't agree with this at all.
Just get off forum.
Legit everyone always complaining about something. Warrior is legit the most expensive character in the game obviously it will the strongest. Even though other characters still strong and fun to play. I came back and used to farm with my shamy on metins lvl 100 and 125, really fun char to play with.
But he s also the one making the most profit