NEW MARKET RULE | WoM2 Forum

NEW MARKET RULE

ciufusipufosel

I propose a new market rule, if anyone is creating a shop and he put VERY BIG PRICES out of the real market prices, he should be cautioned considering he is trying to steal with no doubt.
For example, I have a sister and she was trying to buy +0, +1, +2 stones to transform ores at the specific alchemists, she found a shop with any +0, +1,+2,+3 stone at 200k yin(200kk yang) each... A FULL PAGE OF THESE PRICES. She confused the yin with the yang price and she fell in that guy's trap and bought the stone worth of 200kk. Now, i know there's a rule already that if someone creates a shop with a majority of normal prices but with some BIG PRICES, EXAGERATED PRICES, it will be punished, but IF SOMEONE CREATES A SHOP WITH FULL OF EXAGERATED BIG PRICES IT MEANS HE IS TRYING TO STEAL WITH NO DOUBT AND PROFIT BY UNEXPERIENCED AND NEWBIE PLAYERS!
By the way, this kind of players is reducing the number of the game's players cause they are falling in shit kinds of traps and stop playing the game cause they hardly work and spending time in game for others to profit by their unexperience and fool them.
She just stopped playing the game.
Thank you and I hope you understand what i'm trying to say and take in consider!

Haibike

She confused the yin with the yang price and she fell in that guy's trap and bought the stone worth of 200kk.
For me it's also very confusing, and I don't understand why shops still showing both yang and yin. As you said also it cause a lot of scams.

TooCrazy

Lol, maybe u want someone to write above the shop " expensive " and "cheap", right? Lol that's ur bad, pay attention next time
He can sell it for 2kkk if he wants. His item, his price. If you bought it. that's on you, good luck :)

ciufusipufosel

Lol, maybe u want someone to write above the shop " expensive " and "cheap", right? Lol that's ur bad, pay attention next time
He can sell it for 2kkk if he wants. His item, his price. If you bought it. that's on you, good luck :)
LOL, YOU DIDNT EVEN GET THE IDEA OF THIS TOPIC

Trankix

lets put a rule only for items upgrade, and not the weapons ect...
so will be a range price so the seller can choose when he puts the stone+0 required to choose from [100k-300k]
That will never happen as putting ranges of prices will ruin the game economy. Forget about it because it is not going to happen. You can all also check out the forum section that states what is considered a scam. More than 1 of the same item in the same quantity at a price (even if it is a very very high price) like 1 changer 1 changer 1 changer each of them for 9kkk (not 9kk but 9kkk) is not a scam. However if you put 1 changer 9kk 1 changer 9kk 2 changers 18kkk it is a scam. This is why the case of this thread is not a scam, because all the prices were high and you need to know what you are buying. (You have a confirmation message to buy that you should always double check plus there is a low level quest (under lvl 10) that explains very well about the currency and how 1000 yang is 1 yin)

IDemonI

Board Star
Id rather make a rule where shops clearly maded for scam are closed by a gm (if reported) and they cant open a new shop for 5 days or so... idk thats how i see it. I ve never been scammed, only about 2 times when u could put the same item at a different prices, yet i feel bad for poor players getting scammed for 200kk

TooCrazy

Scam? Everyone can sell for what price they want lol if i want to sell a stone for 200kk ill sell it for 200, if u are stupid enough to buy it, that's on you, stop crying and buy some glasses lol

Haibike

Remove this useless and confusing yang info, all scam shops base on that. In the past when we had only yangs there were no shops with 100kk price for 100k item, coz it was trivial to see something is wrong with price.

Boghy8

Board Star
:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: WHAT A CLOWN FIESTA THREAD..

Btw sorry for your loss, just pay more attention next time. It would be nice to have a system were you can report people who OVEPRICE (for real. like 2kkk a poly marble. it's like selling a normal pen IRL for 1k euro... wtf xD) things AF. For example a "room" on discord where you can post screenshots, name etc. etc. But that's just too much work the Team, who is already in difficulty with updates & Co.

bananamatsch

there is a simple solution to this problem. use your brain and actually read prices. cant even feel bad for you. getting rekt by own ignorance is just funny af.

ciufusipufosel

there is a simple solution to this problem. use your brain and actually read prices. cant even feel bad for you. getting rekt by own ignorance is just funny af.
You didn't even pay attention to the all article that i've written... 1ST: i said that's my sister. 2ND: I already said she is a newbie, an unexperienced player. 3RD: So people can profit by other new players that worked hard to get some money and scam them with their SHIT item prices?

TooCrazy

Yep, she learned that the hard way, that's it. Next time make sure to be a better coach for her :) Everyone can sell for any price they choose so stop complaining ty