New Server | Page 7 | WoM2 Aurora Forum

New Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clairmont

The upgrading has to stop somewhere. You don't upgrade your lvl 1 sword all the way to end.
You didn't played back then .
You have no idea how many items gone from ~high value~ too almost nothing.
You have no idea how that impacted oPvP on server . Back than a lvl 75 with nice pvp items could make something on a National War for example , now is only 105.

Ravenflow

You didn't played back then .
You have no idea how many items gone from ~high value~ too almost nothing.
You have no idea how that impacted oPvP on server . Back than a lvl 75 with nice pvp items could make something on a National War for example , now is only 105.
That's what happens when they introduce new content people cry for. It's in every mmorpg ever.

BlackAnWhite

That's what happens when they introduce new content people cry for. It's in every mmorpg ever.
Well, some people cryed even when nemere items were introduced and they had to give up to the 1v1 acc but im sure that the new items will be as on official server, like upgradable from lower ones or craftable at the smith, i just wonder if they will rework the magic forest from the 120 patch or if the final boss will be jotun now :neutral:

we all know that on metin the glory does not last forever, the players come and go away. it is now known that what makes metin2 active is the smell of novelty, the excitement of starting again Another adventure, to climb the rankings again, to do everything again and again. This makes metin2 alive, the only salvation for WoM2 is to start another server. Wom2 can do it, it's the best.

we all know that on metin the glory does not last forever, the players come and go away. it is now known that what makes metin2 active is the smell of novelty, the excitement of starting again Another adventure, to climb the rankings again, to do everything again and again. This makes metin2 alive, the only salvation for WoM2 is to start another server. Wom2 can do it, it's the best.
I would really enjoy it as well but only with the outcome of a merge cause an old player like me who's (hopefully) busy with his engagement in real life, doesn't really want to spend another few hours each day to progress another char, which u already got. Merge means a cleansed first server, cause it will be its consequence regarding the actual situation, which isn't fair to any old loyal player that does not have the ressources to do the same sh*t again. And let's be honest....in 1 year you reach pretty much after the past updates.

Last edited:
I would really enjoy it as well but only with the outcome of a merge cause an old player like me who's (hopefully) busy with his engagement in real life, doesn't really want to spend another few hours each day to progress another char, which u already got. Merge means a cleansed first server, cause it will be its consequence regarding the actual situation, which isn't fair to any old loyal player that does not have the ressources to do the same sh*t again. And let's be honest....in 1 year you reach pretty much after the past updates.
it is a consequence that must be accepted. it will be hard for the first server but, i repeat, it is the only real salvation if we want to see the counter again at 1000+ the people wait nothing else that start again, just look at the attention that this post has, People want it, people crave it.

Server reset, not new one. Make a poll for that and if let's say 75% will agree, reset this old dusty server or remove and open new one. There can't be fresh competition on new server ( which WoM2 needs in my opinion ) until there is a Wreck to merge with. I call actual server a Wreck not because it's crap or boring, no no. I call server like that only because it's simply old and without any competition. People changed, nothing to fight for. Insults, dramas, beeing an asshole lost their meanings. Same like making strong pvp guilds. Even last year of incredible updates can't turn old Egg into juicy Pineapple. That is only my opinion. I might be wrong.

Optimes

Server reset, not new one. Make a poll for that and if let's say 75% will agree, reset this old dusty server or remove and open new one. There can't be fresh competition on new server ( which WoM2 needs in my opinion ) until there is a Wreck to merge with. I call actual server a Wreck not because it's crap or boring, no no. I call server like that only because it's simply old and without any competition. People changed, nothing to fight for. Insults, dramas, beeing an asshole lost their meanings. Same like making strong pvp guilds. Even last year of incredible updates can't turn old Egg into juicy Pineapple. That is only my opinion. I might be wrong.
the server should have always an Plan B so better keeping Aurora and also its shit for ppl who wasted there more thousand € just reseting it isnt right

That plan B was 2 times already and taught people to not play on new server cuz in 6 months after merge will happen. I mean those who already play on Aurora. Like I said, for me and probably many others this server is a Wreck, the greatest but still Wreck.

I know it's your opinion, but I totally disagree.

Wom2 is a server you can trust - With that I mean, you can leave this server for 1 year and all your progress is still here when you return, when most server just reset once a server. I like to keep my progress, 650 players it's enough to keep the server alive, most people just see a problem because there is no "new" stuff for them and all their TOP PvP gear is wasted since pvp is "dead". Top Pvp player needs to make their own events where they agree where and when the "Pvp event" will take place, then they all can enjoy pvp together. Because there is at least 30+ players who got some insane gear, but they never make any fights with each other.

Casual pvp is alive, I make many fights with 3 of my guild members at the fisher with the Romania players.

It's simply not fair for people who play on wom2 with a relaxed point of view, for people who spent years to make great items, people that used a lot of cash and then just hit the reset button.

As I already said earlier in this thread- If you reached the top, you have "won" the game, gz with that. But 90% of the server is still fighting for their goals. Personal, if my 4 years of work just got reset, so would my history in wom2 as well.

Keep the current server.
Make a new server.

Wom2 won't get 5000 players again, just because it got reset totally. Most people simply don't enjoy the "hardcore" metin2 anymore(Even tho wom2 it's quite easy)

and let's not blame the Team for merge happens. That's on the community shoulders. They/We wanted merge with Sol+Luna, they/We wanted Eclipse and Romania merge, cuz the player base was too small.

Wom2 got a lot more charm since seasons began. Plenty of new stuff. Maybe the server shouldn't hit the reset button, maybe should YOU. Delete all your characters, delete all your progress and work and start from the bottom with all these amazing things you can do now in wom2. Treasure hunt, chaos metin, naaga run and more to come with each season.

Optimes

That plan B was 2 times already and taught people to not play on new server cuz in 6 months after merge will happen. I mean those who already play on Aurora. Like I said, for me and probably many others this server is a Wreck, the greatest but still Wreck.
the Plan B was only once with sol and luna merging a new server with old server and ppl left luna even before that plan B cuz it was to hard
2nd Plan B was just merging 2 old servers
on new server ppl will reach the highlvl very fast so they will be on the same lvl like the ppl on Aurora and buum a merge can happen :)

If a new server will be opened, what would possibly be the point in merging it? Everybody will actually play to create a good character, not to recreate those that they already have.
A new server will bring a lot of competition, which means more players. The "look what happened to Luna" argument is totally invalid, a new server will be at least x3 easier than Luna ever was (even though a lot of us enjoyed the hell out of it) so players will not leave screaming out loud "it's too hard, I can't handle it" or "merge merge merge".

Whaaat???? Lol reset??? Totally disagree!!! This would be madness. Are you kidding? Years and years of hard work to keep everything on and then reset? Ahahahah ... The only solution is the new (facilitated) server with future merge. Just this.

Status
Not open for further replies.