What's new

No Beta now.

Sero

I would appreciate that we got some months without beta atm we got enough stuff do to. I know there are a handfull people that prepare themself for beta but like 90% of the server dont even reach to azreal. If beta would come out in like 1 month the gap between the players would be much bigger

Erotique

The gap between players has been observed since week 1 (exploitation of bugs, etc). I reckon beta would give players a better chance to improve their skills (higher % of SS drop, thus lowering the price), since most players reached G1 on their main skills (AOS, Ench. blade, Dragon buffs). Beta would also provide more experience rings and gloves(resulting in a further price drop), as well as vital items such as armors, weapons and shields. The server is in an essential need of more content (especially beta), since the server's economy is in recession, many players are reluctant and cautious with their investments. All of those are prerequisites for economic hardships, which only new content could resolve. Furthermore, new content (beta in best-case scenario) would shift a portion of the active farmers from the vastly populated areas (Sohan, Ghost & Red forest) to a new place, creating more space for new farmers to come and earn yang without having to bear with the fact that they can freely farm for 30 minutes a day.

Last edited:

Toxic

Lmao wonderful idea, there's a few hundreds of people that are over lvl 80 and that could and would rush to lvl 90 to gain access in beta. Who needs to be able to farm, am I right? Go struggle a few hundreds of players in red forest, it's really fun.
We need beta like, yesterday.
Do people even think before making genuinely dumb topics like this? Those guys that I'm talking about like Flame and Hated and ShadowZ players - just to name the most guilds I see in red forest daily, have been complaining that there isn't enough content at high level.
This topic just screams "no beta now, I'm not ready and I have a lil ego that needs to be satisfied, wait for me to be ready plsss"
Cringe.

Sero

Lmao wonderful idea, there's a few hundreds of people that are over lvl 80 and that could and would rush to lvl 90 to gain access in beta. Who needs to be able to farm, am I right? Go struggle a few hundreds of players in red forest, it's really fun.
We need beta like, yesterday.
Do people even think before making genuinely dumb topics like this? Those guys that I'm talking about like Flame and Hated and ShadowZ players - just to name the most guilds I see in red forest daily, have been complaining that there isn't enough content at high level.
This topic just screams "no beta now, I'm not ready and I have a lil ego that needs to be satisfied, wait for me to be ready plsss"
Cringe.
So fcking dumbass that you cant be constructive. Just for you to know i got lvl 89 sura i farm red forest like 1 month also i can do azreal in duo just dont do dragon atm so dont talk bullshit if we get beta soon there will be again a bigger step to make pvp but nah people like you always fcking dumb

Toxic

100% of your posts are never thought through. Why do you care about pvp when you can't even do aqua dragon yet XDDD we need beta for more diversity in gameplay, do you think people will instantly be able to do earth drake? Do you think they'll add the 4 dark dragon maps AND the earth dragon in the same patch? Delusional as always, you're a waste of time

Sero

100% of your posts are never thought through. Why do you care about pvp when you can't even do aqua dragon yet XDDD we need beta for more diversity in gameplay, do you think people will instantly be able to do earth drake? Do you think they'll add the 4 dark dragon maps AND the earth dragon in the same patch? Delusional as always, you're a waste of time
Like nobody can do aqua dragon solo so wtf you telling?but as always you give a fck about pvp stupid pvm player.

Nikku738

The beta maps will probably come in around 1 month and the bosses will come some time after , there is no need to wait more than that.

Boy67the7

Again with beta the average player gets wrecked. Why do you want to kill the average player so hard on this server?

Content should never be done to the top 1% of players. If they are finished with content they have to wait simple as that.

There are maybe a hand full of ppl who have the new soul crystal equipment and only 1 of 4 pieces. There are 3-4 groups who can do aqua dragon.

The solutions shouldnt be beta maps in near future the solution should be to make the farming experience better. Like adding more metin spawn or make respawn faster or add another Red Forest map more channel etc.

I dont think ss drop will affect the market much because so many still dont have P skills and gloves, exp rings are already very cheap and there are too much atm on the server anyway.
Also ss drop will still be very bad there too. If not everybody has P skills in 2 weeks.

Again with beta the average player gets wrecked. Why do you want to kill the average player so hard on this server?

Content should never be done to the top 1% of players. If they are finished with content they have to wait simple as that.

There are maybe a hand full of ppl who have the new soul crystal equipment and only 1 of 4 pieces. There are 3-4 groups who can do aqua dragon.

The solutions shouldnt be beta maps in near future the solution should be to make the farming experience better. Like adding more metin spawn or make respawn faster or add another Red Forest map more channel etc.

I dont think ss drop will affect the market much because so many still dont have P skills and gloves, exp rings are already very cheap and there are too much atm on the server anyway.
Also ss drop will still be very bad there too. If not everybody has P skills in 2 weeks.
i totally agree with u.. if they release new content low/mid levels will have hard time because there is too much for them to do. I would suggest if beta maps comes they have to find a solution for low/mid level players to progress faster

sie777

The server is based on soul stones which is max stupid. More metins or faster respawn- more soul stones = server dead... They have to find other things to keep players and server on hype, not just soul stones lol

iNaked

It's already to late to decide when beta is coming , they already made the biggest mistakew ith content blocked.
We are already hundreds of people farming in some spot , if they open , everyone from Forest will go Beta :-j so it's sad.

macelll

If some ppl rushed content , it doesn't mean that there need to be new stuff for them to have what to do ...Why so hurry ? I never understood ppl who just rush everythig and then they complain that there isn't much to do.
They should take a break maybe, for a while , until more ppl catch up and there will be new content...That's how things works ! On first wom2 server i used to play like 3-4 months then another few months, or even 1 year sometimes i did a break ..them came back , continued, and so on ! I'm sorry to dissapoint you but that's the reality....This server isn't something to just rush everything and cry for new content.
Find things to do , like pvp characters , or try more characters , get better equipment , or just take a break ! Leave some room for others to improve !
The server shouldn't be aimed only for end game players, because they will always take breaks or even leave, my opinion is that the new players experience is the thing that need to be adressed more ! New players keep the server alive, not 200-300 veterans !
But , yes, at least they should do something about metin respawn time, to be like at the start.
As far as i remember from first wom2 server, HL2 was a good place to farm, why o keep staying only in red forest ?
Maybe metinstones in hl1 or hl2 would be nice , to free up red forest a little, like others sugested already !
I don't know what else i should say, i'm aware that some will throw rocks at me , but let's face the truth ....

Bob

If some ppl rushed content , it doesn't mean that there need to be new stuff for them to have what to do ...Why so hurry ? I never understood ppl who just rush everythig and then they complain that there isn't much to do.
They should take a break maybe, for a while , until more ppl catch up and there will be new content...That's how things works ! On first wom2 server i used to play like 3-4 months then another few months, or even 1 year sometimes i did a break ..them came back , continued, and so on ! I'm sorry to dissapoint you but that's the reality....This server isn't something to just rush everything and cry for new content.
Find things to do , like pvp characters , or try more characters , get better equipment , or just take a break ! Leave some room for others to improve !
The server shouldn't be aimed only for end game players, because they will always take breaks or even leave, my opinion is that the new players experience is the thing that need to be adressed more ! New players keep the server alive, not 200-300 veterans !
But , yes, at least they should do something about metin respawn time, to be like at the start.
As far as i remember from first wom2 server, HL2 was a good place to farm, why o keep staying only in red forest ?
Maybe metinstones in hl1 or hl2 would be nice , to free up red forest a little, like others sugested already !
I don't know what else i should say, i'm aware that some will throw rocks at me , but let's face the truth ....
It’s the unemployed bro.. they need new content because they play too much and are now bored .

I’m fine with the pacing aswell

Boy67the7

The best solution is to keep it like that now but add more spots to farm with high level.

I hope tomorrow Red forest 2 is comming out so more people can farm there, also i think there should be something in hl2 added.

I know you dont want stones in hl2 but maybe you can add something different in the drops thats worth something (like Blessing marbles, switcher)

OR you can implement iron chest which can include something like that.

(I mean there is blessing marble in hl1 on ice golems but my guild never dropped even one in like 50h+ xd)