No more moving speed on Zombie Pumpkin Mask and Witch Hat. | WoM2 Aurora Forum

No more moving speed on Zombie Pumpkin Mask and Witch Hat.

Sagiri

Lead Game Designer
Staff member
Dear players,

I apologize for the inconvenience caused by my failure so please accept my explanation as an apology:
Quite a while ago we've removed bonuses from all costumes. This is because we believe that you should be free to style your character as you like without being tied down by which costume gives you the biggest benefit. I was contacted by another Game Designer working on a costumes related matter that these costumes still had their bonuses intact and asked me what to do with it. I considered it an oversight of the change mentioned above and had it be removed. I was quite busy that day so it slipped my mind to document that this was changed and thus it was absent from the patch notes.

With regards,
Sagiri

Dear players,

I apologize for the inconvenience caused by my failure so please accept my explanation as an apology:
Quite a while ago we've removed bonuses from all costumes. This is because we believe that you should be free to style your character as you like without being tied down by which costume gives you the biggest benefit. I was contacted by another Game Designer working on a costumes related matter that these costumes still had their bonuses intact and asked me what to do with it. I considered it an oversight of the change mentioned above and had it be removed. I was quite busy that day so it slipped my mind to document that this was changed and thus it was absent from the patch notes.

With regards,
Sagiri
So it's not coming back?

Second, what about all the other costumes with moving speed?

• Youtube costume
  • Youtube Special Costume
  • Zombie suit
  • Snowman Hat
  • Santa frosty mask
  • warlock's suit
  • snowman costume
  • santa Frosty Costume
  • Red festive Robe
  • Green festive Robe
  • Fierce Fighter Costume
  • Christmas Hood Green
  • Christmas Hood Red
They got moment speed in it as well? They should be removed too then.

Daaavee

So it's not coming back?

Second, what about all the other costumes with moving speed?

• Youtube costume
  • Youtube Special Costume
  • Zombie suit
  • Snowman Hat
  • Santa frosty mask
  • warlock's suit
  • snowman costume
  • santa Frosty Costume
  • Red festive Robe
  • Green festive Robe
  • Fierce Fighter Costume
  • Christmas Hood Green
  • Christmas Hood Red
They got moment speed in it as well? They should be removed too then.
True

Akitas

Community Manager
Staff member
We did mention previously that this is an ongoing process and overtime there won't be any movement bonus on any of the costumes, however there isn't a fixed date for it so we can not tell you a specific date when it will happen.

We did mention previously that this is an ongoing process and overtime there won't be any movement bonus on any of the costumes, however there isn't a fixed date for it so we can not tell you a specific date when it will happen.
Okay thanks, Akitas! :D As long as I know it will happen, it's all good. :)