What's new

We need POLYMORPH MARBLES

Anglezu

We need more transformation marble, everyone use baby spider or savage minion, there are a lot of marbles missing from the game like demon spearman, dark rifleman, all arahan ,orc, orc fighter , flame warrior, and more.
At this moment there are only 10-20 marbles , most of which are very weak , like red boar, tigers ,wolfs ,savage general ,wind maniac , demon soldier. bear, black bear

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello!

Forwarded your suggestion to the team. To be honest i dont know how many versions we do have at the moment but probably some more can be implemented because not all are available yet. We will see!

Regards.

sie777

And what u gonna do with orc poly or eso arahan for example? Kill dragon? Reaper? or u just want to play around in map1? First think more and then write suggestion...

Market will be full of these useless poly's so big -

Anglezu

After 5 years of wom2 I think I know what to do with them, what do you say? if you don't know the potential of some marbles, you shouldn't speak :) GL

Senju

Black Orc is probably one of the best marbles which exists in that game. However just adding more marbles is no suitable solution to solve the main problem. In my opinion you should give the marbles which are not used at the moment more value like offering an exchange for 5 marbles into a random new polymorph marble which could include the Black Orc one maybe.

Amnesis

I think good idea would be to introduce exchange options like on many servers there from every monster in game you can get quest item which can then me traded with npc for specific item. Or quests like kill 100 black orcs for 1 marble, which is also popular among servers.

D

Deleted member 808

I think good idea would be to introduce exchange options like on many servers there from every monster in game you can get quest item which can then me traded with npc for specific item. Or quests like kill 100 black orcs for 1 marble, which is also popular among servers.
Every level bracket drops its useless upgrade items (Scorpion Tail, Unknown Medicine, etc.).
Have an option to trade some tens of those upgrade items that drop on mass and people sell for like 10k a piece for a related Poly Marble.
This would also create a nice conflict with the Trade Offers - you can either save those on mass items for Trade Offers, but if you really need some Poly Marbles, you can trade for them.

Hamek

And what u gonna do with orc poly or eso arahan for example? Kill dragon? Reaper? or u just want to play around in map1? First think more and then write suggestion...

Market will be full of these useless poly's so big -
if you don t know the game don't speak just for the sake of speaking, just a tought

Anglezu

At this moment there are almost no good polymorph marble.
What else should I do now ?

I'll create another 10 accounts to be able to kill aqua dragon with savage general:poop::mad:

Ulyse

Just increase the drop of poly and add it to more monsters. I farmed SD3 5h and no poly, maybe they don't have drop there.