Official Merge Poll | WoM2 Aurora Forum

Official Merge Poll

Do you want a merge between Eclipse and the Romanian server ?

• Yes!

Votes: 115 71.9%
  • No.

Votes: 45 28.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akitas

Community Manager
Staff member
Dear Players,

Merging Eclipse with WoM2 Romania server has been a hot topic for a while now.
We are opening this poll to get a clearer image of how many players would actually prefer to see this happen. Our request is that your vote should reflect your sincerest thoughts about this topic.

Since not all of the players are using the forum we hope you can help us direct them on this post, without influencing their vote.

Trying to abuse the vote will get you banned.

Regards,
The WoM Team

Last edited:
Dear Players,

Merging Eclipse with WoM2 Romania server has been a hot topic for a while now.
We are opening this poll to get a clearer image of how many players would actually prefer to see this happen. Our request is that your vote should reflect your sincerest thoughts about this topic.

Since not all of the players are using the forum we hope you can help us direct them on this post, without influencing their vote.

Regards,
The WoM Team
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: im done:). If there is any brain left to somebody you would press no , bcs the next step is .. i thinkw e all know.. Merge is not a solution , its the beggining of school , the new update didn`t even came ... So there is time.. But ye what ever

I was against it for long time, but I don’t think we have any other choice at the moment... Merge, updates, promotion and EcliRO server could prosper quite good. WoM2 playerbase is small and dividing it for subservers doesn’t make sense in 2019.
Both sides will have to sacrifice something, but in the end higher playerbase is what we all need.
We gave it a chance, promo and updates didn’t work well so I guess it’s about time for Plan B...

Last edited:
Merge is the last solution for eclipse. School was 1year ago when 500 + was online, 2y years ago and so on.
Not the school is the problem.I want to play in one decent server with more players online.
yesterday morning 24 was online.

No hate I respect your opinion please respect myne

Last edited:
It's stupid because a few years ago I saw everyone doing videos of WoM2 and sharing it and bringing players now is rare to see an advertisement to WoM2 and then we see a good server to die.
However I leave here some suggestions:
Create a new global chat for ROs add an icon to distinguish the language of each.
Remake server dugeons, make them more interesting.
Do remake in the events as they so increasingly get bored.
Remove the rule to buy / sell accounts, if a person does not want to play let them go out and win something with it because someone will return in the place of the person who left.
I think I've mentioned above, but I think what's really missing is server advertising and new things like Sash System for example.

Finally you're thinking to merge servers.. after many months of community complaining.
I agree, but honestly now it's too late, merge won't change the situation. If you merge now after other 6 months situation will be the same of now. It's sad to say but this server is by now dying. Only a really big patch with STRONG... S T R O N G changes will save this server.

It s not off topic!!

without influencing their vote.
You want more ro players as enemies or friends?
You like the ideea of a big wom2 server?
You want a new fresh market?
You want guild wars 10 vs 10. Not 3vs3?
You want to make MagicPain happy?

Buy now 1 vote for only 999.99, 99$
Cal at this number 0023322399(taxes not free)

But wait!!
If you call in next 3 hours you can buy 2 votes at the price of 3.

Hurry up! Only 500 votes left

Status
Not open for further replies.