What's new

Offline store distance

NamelessKing

It's frustrating to open a store. you try to open a store for 30-60 min and you can't and finally you get frustrated and give up...You have to change that.on other servers or so far in metin2 i haven't experienced anything like this. there you farm items to make money but fail to open a store. what's the point of having to keep these distances? It has worked great in metin2 so far without them.

Sheen

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
Hello!

Remember that you can also set up your shop in another kingdom. Unless your character is from Jinno, you need a minimum character level of 75.
Also, as 4hunnid mentioned, you can try to set up a one-item shop and find the perfect place to open it.

Have a nice evening,
Sheen.

Anastasiya

Game Master
Staff member
Game Master
It's frustrating to open a store. you try to open a store for 30-60 min and you can't and finally you get frustrated and give up...You have to change that.on other servers or so far in metin2 i haven't experienced anything like this. there you farm items to make money but fail to open a store. what's the point of having to keep these distances? It has worked great in metin2 so far without them.

Hi NamelessKing, this kind of measures exists for a reason: the shops that are top of each other can cause crashes in the game and I bet most of the players would prefer having some distances between the shops rather than frequent crashes. You can simply walk away from the stores a bit to make a shop as the shop search function makes the shop location kinda less important anyway.