What's new

Overpopulation, Respawn too low.

Iluna

It is really extreme atm ( maybe has been all the time ) but this is frustrating for many casuals.. u login want to farm and every spot is full. Even at 9am on a Sunday..

on top, it takes 15-20 metinstones ( for me ) to dropp 1 switcher with double Thief's Gloves & 40% Itemdropp Gear. Said switcher used results in bad bonis most of the time.

i know this is supposed to be a hard Server, but this isn't hard, this is just frustrating.

Even tho u cant magically make everything better, i hope u to think about it and figure out a solution.

P.s. keep grammar mistakes, i am not native english :)

Boy67the7

i cant even farm with lvl 80 anymore. Red Forest is croweded to its maximum if you are lucky you get 1 LvL 85 stone every 3-5 min. 90 stones are still too hard for me cause berserk is still ****. LvL 75 and 80 stones are even more crowded and i only drop **** on LvL 70 stones. So for me its just Demon Tower or Azrael. Why should it be that hard to find stones? Where is the fun searching for minutes for stones? Just reduce the drops of stones and make a lot i mean a lot lot more stones so everybody has something to do.

OctavM

Sohan is same , no more lvl 65 metins , how can I make yang now ? And why are upgrades so expensive, I need to farm many hours just to upgrade 2 times and fail . You see how many players lvl 50-65 left the game? Make it easier before everybody leave the game

ThePlayer

Unfortunately this server’s concept of hard pvm is to host just a limited number of players only

Wait until the player count decreases enough and then it will be fine… IF of course they don’t reduce the current respawns!

Last edited:

Boy67the7

We just tried Azrael with decent equipment with 3 80+ chars and a buff and ye back to demon tower. This run is so unbelievable hard i would assume you need to have perfect equipment as a body warrior to maybe beat the run solo. As a weapon sura it should be possible with perfect equipment. I like the fact that this run is this hard but please make red forrest or other maps farmable again or we will never get even close to beating azrael.

Lestat

Hi all, I'm lv 52 Black Sura.

I have to say that happened many times that I start playing, and then log out after few minutes cause idk what to do.
1) Boss very rare ( Turtle/chief orc)
2) Naaga: I have never seen the guy who drop the key ( I see only people waiting for him)
3) Metin Stones: I can play only when desert/Temple/Sohan are a bit free.

Suggestions:
1) respawn bosses in random point, and increase respawn time ( so its harder to find them, but player who just put the pg near the boss respawn place will have to make effort to find it, so the boss became available for all the players)
2) Idk who think that the current situation is ok....Every palyer should have the opportunity to met the guy who let enter the dungeon in my opinion, and at the moment is not possible
3) Metin Stones, I think that their presence is ok in Desert (unique reason why I can still play). But not in Mount and Temple, Devil/toughness metin are rare. This cause player to starve at 55 level or less to don't loss the dropp from Shadow metin (bad move)

However its bad for new players, to play only when maps are free (this constraints the number of players on )
Is there any way to adapt dynamically the Metin respawn basing on the number of players in the map ? ( I'm just asking, idk how things work)

sie777

if they increase metin spawn rate or something with metins, more soul stones will be on market and price decreased. as one GM said in discord, the server based on soul stones... they afraid of seeing reduced soul stone prices thats why they dont do anything.

Ignite

if they increase metin spawn rate or something with metins, more soul stones will be on market and price decreased. as one GM said in discord, the server based on soul stones... they afraid of seeing reduced soul stone prices thats why they dont do anything.
exactly. My opinion: i dont think they should increase spawn rate but they should make their spawn random on the map so people dont use metins do lvl up and farm and use return scrolls to check the spots where they spawn bcs they spawn always at the same spot and people have scrolls on the exact spots and use multiple acc's to occupy the fixed spots of where metins spawn. It's not hard to do the script or code for that is already done on alot of servers including on the official server just copy paste it.

RXD

Maybe if like what, 20 more of these threads open up, the problem will be accepted and dealt with.

Imagine normal players extra making forum accounts, just to post this obvious problem.

Like I said in my thread and like many others said before in their threads, its getting more and more frustrating, bit by bit.

And staff is not even incompetent, they just do not see it the same way, because they actually do not play this game at all.

If they would, they would surely understand.

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello!

surely not every team member can sit in front of his PC and read and write all day long plus play. Most of us do have other jobs, families...we cant, or well at leats not all of us can do all these obligations along with this job + to also play. We do give our best to understand you to improve whatever we can to be better for you and after all for us as well. We are here for you guys but c'mon little understanding from your side too, you know...nobody was born knowing everything about life right?
Anyway back to the topic, problem here is when there is too many "extra" metins market is going down, when there is same amount of metins and more players again is not good because you have to literally fight for your loot, when there are no players and a lot of metins then again words like "this server is dead"...ok then whats the best possible situation for everyone?

Regards.

Lestat

Give people an alternative to metin could be a solution.
You cant do dungeon without equip, you cant do equip without metin, so from lv 1 to 60 is Metin.Metin Metin, which is ok. But is not ok if maps are full. However, the problem for.me is just Temple and Sohan

Thenkyu fo thr attention btw !

Ignite

Hello!

surely not every team member can sit in front of his PC and read and write all day long plus play. Most of us do have other jobs, families...we cant, or well at leats not all of us can do all these obligations along with this job + to also play. We do give our best to understand you to improve whatever we can to be better for you and after all for us as well. We are here for you guys but c'mon little understanding from your side too, you know...nobody was born knowing everything about life right?
Anyway back to the topic, problem here is when there is too many "extra" metins market is going down, when there is same amount of metins and more players again is not good because you have to literally fight for your loot, when there are no players and a lot of metins then again words like "this server is dead"...ok then whats the best possible situation for everyone?

Regards.
Hey, i made a topic about this too and i gave a idea for this problem. Quick recap of what i said theres alot of scroll's that people can use to teleport around and the metins spawn always on the same spots so they know where the metins are and save the positions with scrolls and other characters. So, my idea was making the metins spawn randomly. I talked more about this in the post, but i think making them spawn randomly on the maps would be the best solution, not making them spawn more.

Sero

Hey, i made a topic about this too and i gave a idea for this problem. Quick recap of what i said theres alot of scroll's that people can use to teleport around and the metins spawn always on the same spots so they know where the metins are and save the positions with scrolls and other characters. So, my idea was making the metins spawn randomly. I talked more about this in the post, but i think making them spawn randomly on the maps would be the best solution, not making them spawn more.
People crying about they cant farm because they dont find stones and you want it make more difficult?tf

Ignite

People crying about they cant farm because they dont find stones and you want it make more difficult?tf
They dont find stones because they are already done my dude.
It's easy to farm them actually but it takes like 20 spaces of ur invetory for scrolls that mark the locations and changing channels and going back and foward.
It's so easy that people use it to farm and lvl up at the same time. What does that make at the end? That makes everyone going for them, since you kill 2 birds with 1 stone. But by making them harder to find there would be way less people going for them to lvl up because of the waste of time to find them. And only people that wanna farm metins would be going for them. I really dont know whats hard to understand about this.
But whatever, i see that everything i say in this forum gets pushed back from everyone anyway so just do what yall want ill stop trying to help. Think for yourselves 🫡

Sero

They dont find stones because they are already done my dude.
It's easy to farm them actually but it takes like 20 spaces of ur invetory for scrolls that mark the locations and changing channels and going back and foward.
It's so easy that people use it to farm and lvl up at the same time. What does that make at the end? That makes everyone going for them, since you kill 2 birds with 1 stone. But by making them harder to find there would be way less people going for them to lvl up because of the waste of time to find them. And only people that wanna farm metins would be going for them. I really dont know whats hard to understand about this.
But whatever, i see that everything i say in this forum gets pushed back from everyone anyway so just do what yall want ill stop trying to help. Think for yourselves 🫡
Could you imagine people dont have the same opinion like you?give your input but you are not helping anyone