After 2 weeks of intense work and testing, we present to you our bug fix update. While this update -known as v17.1- was intended to fix issues with Season 1, we came across other bugs that we managed to solve in the meantime.
The Season Pass is now available in the the Item Mall and lasts for the entire season, until 31st of December. It has the same effects as the premium package but it also includes an exclusive quest line. Completing this quest line successfully gives you early access to the Season 2's costume.
Other Item Mall additions
While this was not announced earlier due to a misunderstanding, you can find these in the Item Mall since the beginning of Season 1;
- Salsa Suit / Salsa Dress
- Gentleman's Suit / Cocktail Dress
- Bojon Festive Robe
- Jeongbog Festive Robe
- Hermit's Advice (Which increases your chance to success during skill training by 2.5 times.)
Also Olym. Boxing Outfit will no longer be available in the Item Mall.
Our last update also included unfortunately some buggy hairstyles. We have replaced them with working ones, and added a new set in the meantime. If you purchased a hairstyle previously you do not need to change it.
Other updates and bug fixes
- Johwa Training Grounds: Brawl mode is now a party-only arena mode. Therefore, Survival is now available for 1v1 battles.
- Bestial Maniac, Bestial Specialist, Mahon, Bo, Goo-Pae and Chuong can drop Green Bonus Changers now.
- The Golden Dragon Head rewards of Earth Dragon run are random now.
- Various Naaga run bugs and exploits fixed.
- Aqua Dragon run now requires a Dragon God's Symbol from each participant, and the password option is removed. Also, players will be automatically kicked from the Aqua Dragon's Lair after 30 minutes. Several bugs related to joining and re-joining the dungeon have been resolved.
- Fixed the long standing issue of the male mage being pushed backwards upon being attacked while wearing a bell or fan.
- The costume window has been sorted by type: Itemshop, Ingame, Seasonal
- Improved arena ring's wall blocking in Dojang and Training Grounds.
- All mobs' total damage is reduced by 5%.
- Fixed several missing sounds and skill effects.
- Shoes of Wind can't be equipped twice anymore.
- Quests that lacked categorization have been categorized.
- Mount textures are modified to the default ones.
- Added missing sky in Fireland and Blazing Purgatory.
- Added lava effect in Fireland.
- Aqua Dragon's Lair and Meley's Lair have a new soundtrack.
- Other minor fixes.