What's new

Considering Binding item

IDemonI

I think it would be a good ideea to have something in the general store that can personalize ur items so you cant change/throw them by mistake. Should be a little bit on the expensive side, at the general store imo. Would bring nothing but benefits

Toxic

If you mean something to bind your items so they can't be: traded/bonuses changed/upgraded/sold, it might be a good idea

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

this thingie was suggested earlier, but it wasnt really accepted because 1. there is a popup warning, to pay attention, when you sell your drops to generalstore that the item you are trying to sell is valuable and 2. There is a sentry sistem to protect you in case someone gets unauthorized access to your account.
I, however , did forward this suggestion to the team once more in case it gets positive reaction.

Regards.

IDemonI

No pop up suggestion when changing a bonus tho. I remember in the early days of old wom, i switched on my 12 str 20 arachnid immune pentagonal... I almost cried 😭
And i didnt even think about account sharing, like we could have just another pop up when trying to trade "x" personalize item like: this item is personalized, and you cant trade it, depersonalize? 50kk or something

ShuzZzle

No pop up suggestion when changing a bonus tho. I remember in the early days of old wom, i switched on my 12 str 20 arachnid immune pentagonal... I almost cried 😭
And i didnt even think about account sharing, like we could have just another pop up when trying to trade "x" personalize item like: this item is personalized, and you cant trade it, depersonalize? 50kk or something
What you are referring too is basically the metin2 soulbound system.

I think that is actually really neat.

It's a good system against poor impulse control xD

to bind items is terrible idea, because what it the purpose of having a private shop, if u like games that have bind system go play them, i think Metin will be ruined with that !