What's new

Pet Evasion Stats

Grimmie

So these are the stats of my pet on my main.
Level 0 evasion and it gives 16% at pet level 81.

84e4ab20b95a8d9c233d19c16e63ac58.png

And this is from my other account that has level 10 evasion and pet level 54.

4056314dc073e9ac8dc38e2d192c2f66.pngd49c93954943a3f628d4567d8fd6c802.png

Which gives 18%, that can't be correct, right?

Essence

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Grimmie,

On the first character you're using a level 81 Camel, while on the second character you got a level 54 Lion. Besides the fact that your Camel's level is far ahead in level compared to your Lion, the Camel also has higher base stats. I hope that clarifies the difference.

Warm wishes,
Essence.

Grimmie

Hi Grimmie,

On the first character you're using a level 81 Camel, while on the second character you got a level 54 Lion. Besides the fact that your Camel's level is far ahead in level compared to your Lion, the Camel also has higher base stats. I hope that clarifies the difference.

Warm wishes,
Essence.

Not really but if you could give me some actual numbers of what it would be like at level 100 that would be very helpful.
So I can kind of know what to expect when I level the pet.
And a question, what is the max amount of evasion we can have here?
On old WoM it used to be 100 until they changed it to 70-75 if I remember right because people were abusing it.

Ursanu

Not really but if you could give me some actual numbers of what it would be like at level 100 that would be very helpful.
So I can kind of know what to expect when I level the pet.
And a question, what is the max amount of evasion we can have here?
On old WoM it used to be 100 until they changed it to 70-75 if I remember right because people were abusing it.
I would also like to know what's the max evasion we can get, but, it seems like this post has been frozen in time.

Bubby

i just saw this thread, mine pet got also 81lvl but 8lvl evasion aaaand i got only 3% more block than you on 0 evasion seems abit unfair, would suggest to decrase the base amount of block at lvl 0.. atleast now i understand why 90% players chose to lvl up defense
obraz_2023-06-09_174826255.png

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
to help you out a bit if you did not see this yet...we have some info about pet evolution in our presentation. Lemme take this closer to you by posting these screens below.
I hope you find them helpful!

Regards.

P2qTMeR.png
fkmf4sy.png

Dwmmxda.png

Chrizz

Hello,
to help you out a bit if you did not see this yet...we have some info about pet evolution in our presentation. Lemme take this closer to you by posting these screens below.

Regards.

P2qTMeR.png
fkmf4sy.png

Dwmmxda.png
i thought 280 or 270 is max attack value on normal pet 300 on itemshop pet

Ursanu

Hello,

Regards.

P2qTMeR.png
fkmf4sy.png

Dwmmxda.png
I saw that table the day it came out, but still, to this day, I cannot understand it.
How can I get any information from it? To be fair, this is the worst table I have ever seen.

Bubby

Well i saw this table long time ago but its outdated and say nothing about the Perception bonus. Also i see you dont undesrant what i mean in my post.. Look Grimmie with 81lvl camel and 0 lvl of perception got 16 evader bonus, when i with 81lvl camel and 8 lvl of perception got 19 evader bonus, witch is only 3 block difference, imo it should work like atack and defence when 0 lvl gives just a little bonus. So if u get 0 lvl of perception it should give idk 3-4 block and incrase with every single lvl of perception till the max value. 1 lvl perception 5blok 2 lvl 6block 3 lvl 8 block and so on

Asteria

Administrator
Staff member
Well i saw this table long time ago but its outdated and say nothing about the Perception bonus. Also i see you dont undesrant what i mean in my post.. Look Grimmie with 81lvl camel and 0 lvl of perception got 16 evader bonus, when i with 81lvl camel and 8 lvl of perception got 19 evader bonus, witch is only 3 block difference, imo it should work like atack and defence when 0 lvl gives just a little bonus. So if u get 0 lvl of perception it should give idk 3-4 block and incrase with every single lvl of perception till the max value. 1 lvl perception 5blok 2 lvl 6block 3 lvl 8 block and so on
i see, thats interesting thing! I will ask around in the team why is that because i am not sure about that either.

Regards.