What's new

Pet system guide

Toxic

Hello,

I've seen more and more people either on the WoM discord or in my guild asking questions about the pet system, so I decided the easiest way to get the information out there is to make a guide.

Once you hit level 40 you will receive a quest in the Other Quest section of your Mission tab, that will prompt you to go talk to Jong-Chug.

1680840666515.png

Jonh-Chung can be found in City 1 of each kingdom:

1680840787002.png

You'll find him easy as he will have an arrow pointing in his head due to the active quest. Once you talk to him he will explain how the pet system works, and then he will allow you to open his shop:

1680840869168.png

1680840885152.png

His shop contains 4 pet seals, they all have the same stats, it's just a matter of style - the lion is obviously the fastest once you evolve it. Besides that, we have 3 different types of "elixirs" and a remove skin color item, that can be used to remove a skin color you might apply(bought from Itemshop), once you get bored of it. Skin colors can be found in the itemshop, they can change your lion from basic brown to white or black for example.

A pet seal is 12,5kk and all 4 of them have the same price. Once you buy one and right click it, you will be asked to give it a name. Once named, a small pet will appear permanently next to you. The pet window can be found in the right down corner of your client near the settings image or you can open it via P button.

1680841098362.png

1680841137975.png

Your pet starting level will be 1, the maximum is 100. You can evolve as early as hitting level 50 for it, but ideally you will evolve it into a mount once it hits level 100.
Your pet has fidelity, which starts at 50% and the maximum is 100%, the fidelity affects the next 3 skills.
Your pet will get hungry, the hungrier he gets, the more it will affect your fidelity. You can feed him with shack meat, which drops from every monster starting Ork Valley. One shack meat grants 10% less hunger.

1680842572347.png

The pet passive skills are:

Aggression: this skill grants you attack value and it is leveled up via the red "elixirs" from Jong-Chug(which can fail; those also drop from Treasure Maps) or with red "elixirs" that drop from Naaga dungeon(which can't fail).
Sturdiness: this skill grants you defense, and it is leveled up in the same way as aggression, but with green "elixirs".
Perception: this skill grants you block corporal damage, and it is leveled up with blue "elixirs".
Each skill's max level is 10, but your total pet skill points are 18, which are split between the 3 skills.
My recommendation is to obviously max aggression for maximum attack damage and then get the defense skill to level 8.
Keep in mind that only one pet skill can be active at a time.
Keep in mind that the pet skills cannot be activated until you evolve the pet, which can be done starting level 50, but I recommend you push through and try to get your pet level 100 or as close as possible to 100, with level 10 aggression, to get the maximum attack damage possible, which is from what I've understood from staff members, 200 attack value.

From Naaga dungeon you can also drop pet experience ring, which can be equipped with an 1h normal experience ring:

1680842478108.png

PSA: Your pet steals your experience, so if you want to level up your character faster, send your pet away via the Unsummon button.

To enter Naaga dungeon you need a Naaga Key which drops from the Snakefield mini-bosses.

If I missed anything out, OG players feel free to add below.

Good luck leveling up your pets!

Attachments

• 1680841189364.png
    1680841189364.png
    78.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 1680841074342.png
    1680841074342.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Arrow

Great guide! I will also say, you can drop the elixers that are sold by the NPC from Treasure Maps as well, I dropped a few a few days ago with the guild. Perception is block, and Sturdiness should be Defense if I remember correctly, someone feel free to correct me if I'm remembering wrong!

Toxic

Great guide! I will also say, you can drop the elixers that are sold by the NPC from Treasure Maps as well, I dropped a few a few days ago with the guild. Perception is block, and Sturdiness should be Defense if I remember correctly, someone feel free to correct me if I'm remembering wrong!
Thank you, I updated the information 🤍

Nikku738

Great guide. Although, I am pretty sure the pet doesn't steal your exp , you should always exp with your pet summoned. Also , you can drop normal elixirs from treasure maps as well , not just tainted.

Geek

Hello guys, does anyone know if its worth it to buy the "better" elixirs and the enhancers? or is it cheaper to just buy the lowest ? Thx ahead

Attachments

• ehh.jpg
    ehh.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 20

Grimmie

Hello guys, does anyone know if its worth it to buy the "better" elixirs and the enhancers? or is it cheaper to just buy the lowest ? Thx ahead

from what i know, if the price of a enhancer is lower than the price of a normal red pot then its worth it because it should give double

Mular

You're making a guide and don't even know where to drop Naaga Key? Get some experience before teaching others. Embarassing...

Sauron

whats the best method to level your pet to atleast level80 efficiently? what char lvl, what map, and what eq is needed etc...

Nikku738

whats the best method to level your pet to atleast level80 efficiently? what char lvl, what map, and what eq is needed etc...
Right now the best way is probably sd3 at around lvl60 , when hl1 is added next week you will be able to level it even if you are 75+ i think.