What's new

PLAYERS OPINION

tytanu69

I opened a suggestion a week ago about the stupid DOJANG ELO system and Staff reply was this is players opinion (IDK who you asked but sure not us)
Did you saw that are 10 people that participate to Dojang because of this stupid system??
make a voting system and ask the players about those important things.
thank you!

Roxie

Game Master
Hello,

Unfortunately having categories by level is not so fun, because we all know that the top players will make characters for each category and win each prize, which is not fair for the others.

Have a nice day,
Roxie

Boy67the7

I think the dojan event needs another thread:

- Why is there even a pvp turnament while pvp will soon get devalued with new equipment
- shamans and archers can attack before the round starts
- you have to pay to get into the turnament but dont even get a participating reward
- there is literally no pvp (i think pvp is only there if min. 20 ppl have very good gear)

and more

tytanu69

Hello,

Unfortunately having categories by level is not so fun, because we all know that the top players will make characters for each category and win each prize, which is not fair for the others.

Have a nice day,
Roxie
so for you means fun that lv 40 will fight with lv 75?:)) ok
and what chances have a low lvl against a top lvl palyer if this is so fun for you
why don`t you make a Poll because you are not the one that participate to it

OctavM

Hello,

Have a nice day,
Roxie
How can you know what is fun? See.. we can write a page here again but man , bring back old dojang with llv cap

Roxie

Game Master
so for you means fun that lv 40 will fight with lv 75?:)) ok
and what chances have a low lvl against a top lvl palyer if this is so fun for you
why don`t you make a Poll because you are not the one that participate to it
Hello,

On every game, in order to be the best (at PvP as well), you have to reach a higher level. Encouraging people to say low or create low level characters to win each catergory, is not fair for the rest of the players. You, the best on the server, to win 3-4-5 categories each event.

Have a nice day,
Roxie

Quadesh

As tytanu said, the elo system doesn’t make any sense and it just kills the fun of the event. Everyone liked the old categories and none wanted this. Just ask the players what they want beforehand. Making a poll about this is the perfect solution.
Hello,

Have a nice day,
Roxie
First of all, your answer is not actually an answer for the topic debated here. I played on the old server for 7 years and none complained about the categories. Also, the same player winning more than 1 category was rarely happening. Even if that would’ve been the problem, it’s his own recognition of work.
Show us that you care about players’ opinion and make a poll for them to decide.

BogdanVioara

I opened a suggestion a week ago about the stupid DOJANG ELO system and Staff reply was this is players opinion (IDK who you asked but sure not us)
Did you saw that are 10 people that participate to Dojang because of this stupid system??
thank you!
thank you!
I agree! We need a poll

iNaked

Hello,

Have a nice day,
Roxie
u're human or robot? this is the reason why u lost 2k players , because u dont make what people need for server, u only make what u want . And like usual cry for players <3

tytanu69

Hello,

On every game, in order to be the best (at PvP as well), you have to reach a higher level. Encouraging people to say low or create low level characters to win each catergory, is not fair for the rest of the players. You, the best on the server, to win 3-4-5 categories each event.

Have a nice day,
Roxie
Btw what is your opinion about archer and shamy that can use skills before the fight starts?
does it look fun for you just asking ,maybe you don`t even know what i`m talking about.
Why is so hard to make a poll and let us to decide what is fun and not for us . As i told you before this shouldn`t be fun for you it should be fun for us.
Another staff member reply will be apreciate too.

AcceptoAtmine

Hello,

Have a nice day,
Roxie
You guys clearly see that the players are unhappy and still don't seem to care really much about us. Really nice ! Keep it up.

ImCristi

Hello,

Have a nice day,
Roxie
This doesn't make sense at all, even with the elo system we still have 3 categories at dojang based on elo and the elo is influenced by the level, wins and losses.
Let's say a lv 35 player will win the dojang at first category. Next week his elo will be higher and he will advance to the next category and most likely he will be stomped by the players at that category ( lv 35 vs lv 55 don't stand a chance ) and his elo will decrease and next week he will be back at the first category and then what happened above will repeat over and over again.
And about prizes, i think no one will abuse this because winning the dojang (especially at low level) is not rewarding at all

Big +1 for old level categories

Toxic

Hello,

Have a nice day,
Roxie
ain't nobody ever bothering to do that, wtf 🤣

YeLLo

Hello,

Have a nice day,
Roxie
A elo based system is efficient when there are over 1k players that participate to this kind of event. If there are max 20 players, a lvl 40 char will end up fighting a 105 char. I'm not sure if you know what this game is about, but this system doesn't belong to this game. NONE ASKED US, PLAYERS THAT PLAY about anything, 0 surveys about major changes and features. Shame !