What's new

Poison Cloud on ninja

Muteki

Dead Community
Since i play Ninja as Pvp char like a few others do aswell, i was wondering why poison cloud which is normally a magic attack speel is based on normal attack value on this Server.
I have ambush and poison cloud on G1
Ambush: 2588-2846
Cloud: 1200-1209
What i want to point out is, that the speel as it is right now is totaly useless.
You can´t argue that BM and shamans are by far the most overpowerd classes right know, cause there is 0 pvp Balancing and magic classes are COMPLETLY broken.
As a wish i would like you to take a closer look at it, make chars with same the lvl and EQ and you will see the problems within minutes.

Boy67the7

The tester team has a lot of work to do here. If the pvp system stays like that its like another pve server.

Toxic

Magic classes are completely broken rn because there is no mong water in the server it's actually a joke. Hope it will be fixed soon or the game will turn into a shaman + black magic simulator.
No grey liquid either so little to no skill damage resistance. I have G1 roar and dragon throw and with like 30hh and a 75 crap fan +6 i deal like 7-8k normal damage already 🤣
Imagine P, alchemy, full hh, weapon +9 and so on.
Indeed not balanced at all