Polymorph Box Event | WoM2 Forum

Polymorph Box Event

Argus

Community Manager
Staff member
Dear players,

On Thursday, 17th of September, starting with 13:00 CEST you will be able to drop for 6 hours, from any monster in your level range, Polymorph Boxes tier I50194.png.

Starting with same hour, but for 8 hours, you will be able to improve your boxes at Ariyoung for a small fee and a few boxes.
50195.png 50196.png

With regards,
The WoM team.

Argus

Community Manager
Staff member
The event has already started and will last, as announced, 6 hours.

For 8 hours you can improve your boxes at Ariyoung.

Enjoy

Argus

Community Manager
Staff member
Another information, the boxes can be used ( open for marbles ) after the event ends too. They won't be removed anytime.

Also, the cube where you can improve the boxes will be available with other occasions too. Not only when this specific event will be active.

Argus

Community Manager
Staff member
The thread is open now.

We opened the thread for players who want to share their experience, for feedback about this specific event.

We want to see your thoughts, don't be shy.

Boghy8

Board Star
As i mentioned of Discord, consider (i saw your reply on discord Argus,dw) to schedule in on a different time like 14.00 to 20.00 or 16.00 to 22.00. Players like me who work till 18.00 (for e.g.) are not able to join the event.
Or move it based on the playercount, when it's higher :)

Last edited:

Rosenbloom

Most likely the event is already running during the server's peak hours. I doubt they set a random hour/day/period for it - however, I bet the other part of the playerbase, those that can't attend the event, would like to see a chart showcasing that this period is, in fact, during the server's peak hours (edit: you know, to prevent them from believing that the time is random or smth).

Argus

Community Manager
Staff member
The drop is over now.

We would like to hear your feedback related to this event, and for this, the thread will remain open for a few days.

Don't forget, you can improve your boxes at Ariyoung for next hour.