Pre-announcement Season 2: Chaos Control | Page 2 | WoM2 Aurora Forum

Pre-announcement Season 2: Chaos Control

lisberg

Adding shop skins which was introduced in 2017 to metin 2 - "Yea great idea, good job, nice idea I love it, we keep it clean old school out here"
Suggestions about adding weapon skins (introduced 2015 btw) -
"No wtf u stupid, get that new school crap out of this server, we are all about that old school stuff"
*Meanwhile taking a selfie on my warr, while doing pushups*
I love this community

Well, nobody really asked for shop skins or for push ups and selfies, that isn't really the case with the weapon skin.
And now, let's compare some emotions (even if some new ones) which have been around since forever with some lame weapon skins which are around since the first lame private servers.
Also, you don't know yet how those shop skins are going to be (maybe not like all kinds of stupid stuff, like they did on official).

lisberg

Yea you are right. Nobody gives a f about shop skins or emotions, yet they add that stuff, meanwhile weapon skins have been suggested for years.
Add weaponskins and an option to remove the look of them for those who doesn't like them, simple.

Adding shop skins which was introduced in 2017 to metin 2 - "Yea great idea, good job, nice idea I love it, we keep it clean old school out here"
Suggestions about adding weapon skins (introduced 2015 btw) -
"No wtf u stupid, get that new school crap out of this server, we are all about that old school stuff"
*Meanwhile taking a selfie on my warr, while doing pushups*
I love this community
As I have said before. if I get the options to hide weapon skins, fine. But if not, then go away with them.

weapon skins are trash, when you see 1lvl with poison sword is like WTF? is it a bug or cheat? noo its a new great feature from shitty gameforge which cares only about money from their servers

its not needed as long as max level weapons look good, and now they do

As for mount skins on my part...sometimes i wonder, that there are still servers around where you get stuck in your own mount. Here, i'm getting stuck in it while on foot, and in its temporary clone/duplicate while trying to ride it. Not to mention that it does NOT let you mount/dismount it fast enough, if you get down from it to turn skills on, you have to wait just enough to die, or lose half your HP. I don't die much, but when i do, 90% of it happens because the mount refuses to do its thing. And if i manage to get up/down from it, and use horse skills to break out of masses of aggro mobs, of course it decides to do it with 50 movement speed. Pathetic. I mean what the hell? These kinds of issues were laughable in 2010, but are inexcusable/embarrassing in 2018. Even 100 player pokemon Metins have such stuff fixed nowadays...this is the kind if stuff that makes you not wanna play.

But yeah, what we need are skins on it, that'll do...

As for mount skins on my part...sometimes i wonder, that there are still servers around where you get stuck in your own mount. Here, i'm getting stuck in it while on foot, and in its temporary clone/duplicate while trying to ride it. Not to mention that it does NOT let you mount/dismount it fast enough, if you get down from it to turn skills on, you have to wait just enough to die, or lose half your HP. I don't die much, but when i do, 90% of it happens because the mount refuses to do its thing. And if i manage to get up/down from it, and use horse skills to break out of masses of aggro mobs, of course it decides to do it with 50 movement speed. Pathetic. I mean what the hell? These kinds of issues were laughable in 2010, but are inexcusable/embarrassing in 2018. Even 100 player pokemon Metins have such stuff fixed nowadays...this is the kind if stuff that makes you not wanna play.

But yeah, what we need are skins on it, that'll do...
Well, I agree on that! Why the mounts cannot be just as fast as the horses when it comes to mount/dismount? And not to mention, if you want to kill something from the ground, you have to send it back, otherwise it'll keep STAYING IN YOUR FACE until you eventually have enough of it.
Let's not forget numerous bugs either : feeding the pet, changing the ch, pet is hungry again, same percentage. Leveling up the pet, changing ch, seeing that the pet returned to it's initial level and you lost the time spent doing that specific level. Some players can go "Free Mode", they will hit you from the pet, but you can't hit them, because to you everything seems normal, you just see them hitting and inflicting damage on you, without actually seeing their names go "Free Mode".
I have trust in team, and they'll probably solve those, it's kinda hard for me to believe that they'll just throw in some pet shirts and that's it, the rest of the bugs will just stay there.

Afther i read the pre-announce about Season 2 i can say just awsome.
I like it and i hope to get a romanina transalte to understand exactly how will work primal law. and metins chalange.
Will be nice maybe we see some fix in pvp in Season 2 .
And here i refear to the latest change that was made on march 2017 update 13.0 and you can see details here:

• Battle system - General
    • Pierce hits can no longer be reflected
  • Assassin: Ghost Attack
    • Damage now scales based off of the weapon damage
      • This replaces the base +50% increase from last update
  • Assassin: Stealth
    • Base cooldown is now 40s, down from 60s
    • Cooldown now starts after the player has unstealthed
  • Sura: Ritual of Doom
    • Damage decreased by 25%
    • Radius of effect decreased by 25%

• I think the buff to ninja dagger damage now scales based of the weapon damage is to much for 105 level becouse the attack value is very high on the 105 beta weapons. For the rest level the increase is good i thynk but on 105 the buff is a little big. That is my only opinion.
      And the nerf to bm damage decrease 25% is to much, i undestand they reduce radius effect but why the damage too? This 2 changes i thynk dont was tested very good.
  • Also if we look at the alchemy all chars for perfect damage need to use diamond extra( super class) 12 skill damage and 12 skill rezist, this is the perfect stone for all class. In this situation ninja are buffed again becouse they can use strong vs all class+ diamond 12 skill rezist and 12 skill damage and the other class cant use 12 strong vs ninja. Ninja have big advantage on alchemy too + 12 strong vs all class. Nobody will chose strong vs ninja instead of 12 skill damage and the reason is simple skill damage is vs all class and strong vs ninha just vs ninja . SHOGUN AND DEVELOPERS IS THEY WANT TO BE FAIRE PLAY AND MAKE FAIRE CHANCE VS ALL, STRONG VS NINJA NEED TO BE MOVED TO GARNET ALCHEMY.
    LEGENDARY GARNET perfect to be magic rezist+ strong vs ninja.

Last edited:

Lukk

Horse Changes

With the updated horse acquisition speed, some of the items like hay became almost useless. In order to fix that we've changed the way horse food works and made all horse levels accept the same food, only higher level food will be more effective. Your cute horse is not that picky anymore!
You should also make military horse more profitable imo. Nowadays no1 want doing it cuz pet is so much better. There would be nice variety betweeen them. Maybe solution is with higher lvls of military like 22-30 ( for now is 21 ) ? I would like to have hard missions to improve my horse to get final form on 30 lvl.

Last edited:
I like it and i hope to get a romanina transalte to understand exactly how will work primal law. and metins chalange.
And here i refear to the latest change that was made on march 2017 update 13.0 and you can see details here:

• I think the buff to ninja dagger damage now scales based of the weapon damage is to much for 105 level becouse the attack value is very high on the 105 beta weapons. For the rest level the increase is good i thynk but on 105 the buff is a little big. That is my only opinion.
      And the nerf to bm damage decrease 25% is to much, i undestand they reduce radius effect but why the damage too? This 2 changes i thynk dont was tested very good.
  • Also if we look at the alchemy all chars for perfect damage need to use diamond extra( super class) 12 skill damage and 12 skill rezist, this is the perfect stone for all class. In this situation ninja are buffed again becouse they can use strong vs all class+ diamond 12 skill rezist and 12 skill damage and the other class cant use 12 strong vs ninja. Ninja have big advantage on alchemy too + 12 strong vs all class. Nobody will chose strong vs ninja instead of 12 skill damage and the reason is simple skill damage is vs all class and strong vs ninha just vs ninja . SHOGUN AND DEVELOPERS IS THEY WANT TO BE FAIRE PLAY AND MAKE FAIRE CHANCE VS ALL, STRONG VS NINJA NEED TO BE MOVED TO GARNET ALCHEMY.
+3124324321, I totally agree with my bro's obsession investigation and I would like to add a few things too that i find very unfair about bm and ninja.
  • Sura BM has to cast flame strike without target and its very hard comparing with his rest skills.
  • Sura BM can use only skills when Ninja Dagger can use skills+hits.
  • Ninja Dagger can abuse a bug with weapeon and stealth skill to remove its delay and hide+run.
  • Sura BM's ritual of doom (THAT HAD ITS DMG INCREASED 25%) doest NOT hit Ninja Dagger while in stealth like every normal server
  • Sura's aqua armor is green and Ninja's aqua is blue and its very unfair because everyone knows that blue>green.
  • Sura BM can use only sword when Ninja Dagger can use sword, dagger and bow.
  • Ninja's skill Ghost Attack is very shiny and sometimes the brightness blinds Sura BM and he cant see.
Etc etc.....
+1 again. Stan's frustration is completely justified and im looking forward to see some changes immediately.
In conclusion SHOGUN AND DEVELOPERS IS THEY WANT TO BE FAIRE PLAY AND MAKE FAIRE CHANCE VS ALL

+3124324321, I totally agree with my bro's obsession investigation and I would like to add a few things too that i find very unfair about bm and ninja.
  • Sura BM has to cast flame strike without target and its very hard comparing with his rest skills.
  • Sura BM can use only skills when Ninja Dagger can use skills+hits.
  • Ninja Dagger can abuse a bug with weapeon and stealth skill to remove its delay and hide+run.
  • Sura BM's ritual of doom (THAT HAD ITS DMG INCREASED 25%) doest NOT hit Ninja Dagger while in stealth like every normal server
  • Sura's aqua armor is green and Ninja's aqua is blue and its very unfair because everyone knows that blue>green.
  • Sura BM can use only sword when Ninja Dagger can use sword, dagger and bow.
  • Ninja's skill Ghost Attack is very shiny and sometimes the brightness blinds Sura BM and he cant see.
Etc etc.....
+1 again. Stan's frustration is completely justified and im looking forward to see some changes immediately.
In conclusion SHOGUN AND DEVELOPERS IS THEY WANT TO BE FAIRE PLAY AND MAKE FAIRE CHANCE VS ALL
Your arguments against ninja Dagger are 0
At lower level ninja is So weak against sura bm

Staff,, how many times do we need to say it? Buff bm! - its so weak vs all other chars.

Amethister

+ 1 Remove SKILL DAMAGE from diamond, MAKE IT FAIR FOR EVERYONE!
BM is just useless since 13.0, it can never beat a Ninja at 1-1 (Skyts is using DMG BUG outisde the are just ignore him), I agree with buffing again the ritual of doom but with 50% bcs the dmg is low anw. Better buff all skills, as u saw in 1-1 BvS against Skyts they are making 2k each skill while a ninja is making 7-8k normal Ghost Attack lol this isn't fair at all.
SHOGUN AND DEVELOPERS PLEASE RECHECK STAN'S SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH, U WILL TOTALLY AGREE WITH HIM!