Pre-announcement Season 2: Chaos Control | Page 3 | WoM2 Aurora Forum

Pre-announcement Season 2: Chaos Control

@Staff, anyone who can give us some more info about "primal law"? It can be a game changer if done correctly n we would rly like to hear some more about it before its put out!

I think you should be the best help for the little level players. Because the small-level players keep the server standing, in my opinion. There should be many restrictions, for example alchemy level, mount level. I think it would be a big beat and an enormous competition if the lv15 players could access alchemy and hill. Yes, it really is not the same level you can do at the mount as if it were impossible, but I think a 50 lv at the mount would be perfect. with 50% of the other's properties. Alchemy to be the same, but you can not drop shards just from 40 to 40.
You should have a lot more runes. With the new map nobody really knows where the bosses are in map1 (tigris, beer, etc.) if they were a dungeon for each of them? And the prize is their chest (much better) and some potions for the small lv mount.
The Dojang has already started to be monotonous.
There should be changes made and there, to be class and small lv, the class where you can only do a skill to perfect master.
15-29, 30-39,40-59,60-79, etc.
Many of the up items are very useless, and they have a very big drop. It would be a brilliant idea if we could change them to other items.
For example, let's take 10 white bands and give us 5 item shards, and with a certain number of shanks we can buy something.
Another idea would be a bag or a certain item where we can store the pushups we need at a duel or farm.
It's quite annoying to fill your inventory of 10-15 items to be spam every 2 minutes to make sure something has not gone away.
Costumes should have bonuses / time. Already there is an infinity of costumes on the server and their price is still decreasing due to that.
You should return to your 30-day outfits and only the most important ones like youtube, zombie and warlock and fierce to be kept.

Yeah, 30-day outfit were the thing! Every player in map1 wearing musketeer suits because of the bonuses, everyone looked so original :unamused:
The permanent costumes are one of the best updates this server ever had (look wise), because you can spent a ton of money on a costume, but you look cool forever! :relieved:
Low level is fine as it is, you can make lots of money (way more than before), with map2 nowadays being almost as profitable as beta maps farming. :eyes:

mainchar

Yeah, 30-day outfit were the thing! Every player in map1 wearing musketeer suits because of the bonuses, everyone looked so original :unamused:
The permanent costumes are one of the best updates this server ever had (look wise), because you can spent a ton of money on a costume, but you look cool forever! :relieved:
Low level is fine as it is, you can make lots of money (way more than before), with map2 nowadays being almost as profitable as beta maps farming. :eyes:
didnt say that its bad right now xD server is at the best time ever was ^^

Season 2 will start in 1 january
I am curioase about primal law and the labirint. Will be all players teleported in one large labirint? Then ffa? Like battle royale? If yes ,will be fun. The labirint need to be large, If You spawn there 6_8 players they dont need to see them from start. And 100% no spectator mode, becouse they can make laguna and reveal the place of enemy. I hope i dont dream to much.
Battle royale maps are very large.
Also they have posibilitatea to heal. Will be nice afthe You killer one enemy to drop Red and blue to refil HP and blue bar back.
Lets wait to see, but If will not be good echilibrate and thinking ca-n be a faile like season 1, where the force of 2kindoms was unbalance 1:5 and nobody come to fight național war.

Last edited:

Amethister

Season 2 will start in 1 january
I am curioase about primal law and the labirint. Will be all players teleported in one large labirint? Then ffa? Like battle royale? If yes ,will be fun. The labirint need to be large, If You spawn there 6_8 players they dont need to see them from start. And 100% no spectator mode, becouse they can make laguna and reveal the place of enemy. I hope i dont dream to much.
Battle royale maps are very large.
Also they have posibilitatea to heal. Will be nice afthe You killer one enemy to drop Red and blue to refil HP and blue bar back.
Lets wait to see, but If will not be good echilibrate and thinking ca-n be a faile like season 1, where the force of 2kindoms was unbalance 1:5 and nobody come to fight național war.
+1 Stan is always right!

Alea

Team Manager
Staff member
Hello,
sadly that's not possible Think left because of personal reasons, however PACI is really a good developer as well along with Rebirth who joined us a bit later on and we are happy to have them. Have some faith in us, we are not a big team but we are working hard to provide you with a good content. Seasons concept is nice idea and every season should have something bigger, hopefully you'll like this change and support us from now on (hoping you just need time adjust). We had only one season shipped so far but let's hope it'll become something you are looking forward to with more excitement and euphoria.
Regards.