Pre-announcement Season 2: Chaos Control | Page 4 | WoM2 Forum

Pre-announcement Season 2: Chaos Control

Hello,
sadly that's not possible Think left because of personal reasons, however PACI is really a good developer as well along with Rebirth who joined us a bit later on and we are happy to have them. Have some faith in us, we are not a big team but we are working hard to provide you with a good content. Seasons concept is nice idea and every season should have something bigger, hopefully you'll like this change and support us from now on (hoping you just need time adjust). We had only one season shipped so far but let's hope it'll become something you are looking forward to with more excitement and euphoria.
Regards.
"We did a pretty good job So far" yooo BIG EVENTS SHOULD BE PROFITABLE..

Hello,
sadly that's not possible Think left because of personal reasons, however PACI is really a good developer as well along with Rebirth who joined us a bit later on and we are happy to have them. Have some faith in us, we are not a big team but we are working hard to provide you with a good content. Seasons concept is nice idea and every season should have something bigger, hopefully you'll like this change and support us from now on (hoping you just need time adjust). We had only one season shipped so far but let's hope it'll become something you are looking forward to with more excitement and euphoria.
Regards.
"faith"? we need to wait 2 months for 1 season? and all events since xmas 2017 were crap i guess season2 will be the last chance for wom2 (in my opinion)

Well, the Christmas 2017, the event that "destroyed the market" and was "a mistake" represented the servers maybe at their best. On the other hand, this event that is considered by the team to be "well balanced" and "result of a lot of work" is just lame, and it's literally representing our server at it's worst.

Kempo

I hope the team will fix the issue with pet behaviour when you mount/dismount them.
Edit: Also, is there any chance that you will bring back dev diaries? So we can have an idea of what the team is up to?

Last edited:

Mihai

Hello,
Regards.
what's not possible?:))

Hello,
Regards.
Personaly i am very excited about Season 2 Primal law and metin of chaos, Battle royal is a concept in most of the games right now. I am curiouse how will be introduce here and i pray to see good content and good concept also.
I check forum everyday to see the data when will be realease.
thank you.

Last edited:
100% Season is a good future, but need to keep words and make form 3 to 3 month. And Season 1 finish tomorow, from 1 january Season 2 will must start. But i have a fealing is not ready and if dont respect the terms is not good. If i misundertood please just clarify how will work the season form 3 to 3 month or when will be announce in forum no continuity betwwen them.
Personaly i am very excited about Season 2 Primal law and metin of chaos, Battle royal is a concept in most of the games right now. I am curiouse how will be introduce here and i pray to see good content and good concept also.
I check forum everyday to see the data when will be realease.
thank you.
You weren't leaving the server ?:eyes::eyes::eyes:

Alea

Customer Service Manager
Staff member
Hello! yes definitely on it's way! :) in couple of days there it is! we just wanted to have a few days of holidays as well you know...family and whatnot i think that's understandable.

Steven

Senior Game Master
Staff member
pls make battle royal modus possible for everyone :)
Everyone can join it and survive some time, but probably on high levels can win it.
Let's say you are lv.55 so firstly you will find players within your level range.

Any full announcement soon?
Patch notes are ready but we are waiting to implement new costumes and some minor fixes.

I see the january calendar event and is no primal law, When we fight in maxe map? when we want? or will be a organize event?
I think we will make it even in this month as a test. The thing is we could test it with 5-8 chars, we don't know what will happen with 100 players there. (Maybe R3birth or PACI knows it but I don't)